GIG IMPRESSIONS

mdikbal12

Your visibility on Fiverr depends on your performance. You have zero reviews, and Fiverr wants to promote the sellers who make them money. At the moment, that's not you. I suggest reading and searching here on the forum about tips and tricks to improve your gigs. I'd start by removing the AI voice over you're using. It gives the impression that you're not even willing to spend a few bucks on having a professional gig, and if I were a buyer, I'd scroll right on past your gig for that very reason.

If your shop is ugly, clients will leave and visit someone else. 

• Like 9

15 hours ago, mdikbal12 said:

Do you think Fiverr's gig ranking algorithm provides fair opportunities for all sellers to succeed?

>> Yes, it's fair for all sellers
>> No, it favors certain sellers
>> Not sure

If you are a new seller and you have a cool gig with all the requirements of Fiverr, then I am sure that for at least a month Fiverr's algorithms will make your gig popular for some keywords! But don't be surprised if the ranking of the gig goes down 🙂 Then you will need to prove to Fiverr that you do quality work and are profitable for them 🙂 

• Like 15

19 minutes ago, ash_developer08 said:

if the gig is ranking on the 9th page mostly in 15k peoples ..then we need to improve the gig or just wait for buyer?

If your gig frequently appears on page 9 and you aren't receiving many orders or inquiries, you should improve your gig to improve your chances of luring customers.

• Like 11

6 hours ago, ash_developer08 said:

@shobuj_77 i joined the fiverr at the end of april ..i just got one order ..if i will do edit in my gig ..may be the gig also remove from 9th page 😔

Then, without making any changes, do the gig social media marketing and wait. The Fiverr algorithm will bring your gig back to the first page when the time is right.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, carrotymusic said:

If you are a new seller and you have a cool gig with all the requirements of Fiverr, then I am sure that for at least a month Fiverr's algorithms will make your gig popular for some keywords! But don't be surprised if the ranking of the gig goes down 🙂 Then you will need to prove to Fiverr that you do quality work and are profitable for them 🙂 

Bro, If I don't get the opportunity to prove my customer service by completing orders, then what should I do?

• Like 7

18 hours ago, malikbilal453 said:

This is My personnel opinion which work for me. 

Strange. Staying online has no benefits, but it works only for you.

Stop spreading false advice.

For sure, staying online did not help your account. Your account was made in February 2019. You received 21 orders (16 reviews). That is an average of 2 orders in 5 months.  If your method of “staying online” is not working for you, why should it work for someone else?

Why are you not online now? Is it not working?

image.png.e9dfcba652d73cca9e92dc71743de769.png 

• Like 12

First of all yes you are right I create account on February 19 but i create my first gig  just 4-5 months ago. (Don't judge book by its cover). False analysis.

Secondly i stated that this is my personnel opinion and i test several times and also there are many sellers who uses this technique so it work. and i never say that i wont work for me. Let me rephrase this "but it will not benefit with out Proper SEO."  I it will give better results with proper seo.

• Like 14