Spam Messages

brianadamsgig

Question

5 answers to this question

Unfortunately, yes, it does now seem to be the norm for new sellers. Even for certain well-established sellers, spam has become a big problem. It's certainly not a reflection of what it's like to sell here as a freelancer. Most freelancers with enough good reviews barely have to deal with it anymore. 

• Like 18

2 hours ago, leannelrivers said:

Unfortunately, yes, it does now seem to be the norm for new sellers. Even for certain well-established sellers, spam has become a big problem. It's certainly not a reflection of what it's like to sell here as a freelancer. Most freelancers with enough good reviews barely have to deal with it anymore. 

Thank you for replying, Hopefully this will stop once I manage to get a few jobs/reviews under my belt or at least die down. 

• Like 10

On 6/6/2023 at 4:34 PM, leannelrivers said:

That is good to know. I am also new here receiving so many spam messages. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1

Happy to see I am not the only one being inundated with spam.  It is unfortunate there is not a better system in place to vet supposed 'buyers' better in order to root out the spam.  It's not a difficult process to block users based on IP address thereby reducing repeat agitators.

• Like 5
  • Up 1