Trying To Benefit From Fiverr Seller Plus

looseink

With plus premium the biggest plus is that you can withdraw instantly so when an order gets closed down by the buyer, you can decide to get paid instantly.
It will cost you a little fee, but it is not that much.

So with that, you don't have to wait 14 or 7 days, Plus you get a good insight into buyers who have PLUS for example, the bigger clients you can instantly see what their average per order is, and that I find super interesting because sometimes I find it hard to figure out a number to ask for the work I do, and with that I can work more towards someone's budget and makes it easier to agree on a price and to get the job without losing the client. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, seo_stuff said:

It's very disappointing! 

If you don't mind, could you tell me when you chose the seller plus subscription? After a few weeks, did you see any impact on your profile? I've already canceled my seller plus subscription. I want to know what the next step Fiverr will take?

I cancelled after only one month. I know that's not long enough to have any affect, but I will resubscribe when I have the time to focus on it. At the moment, I'm not able to do that.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1