$301,000 earned and now banned (with images including Fiverr HQ visit)

1 hour ago, maitasun said:

Would you please stop playing devil's advocate? You know the OP lied. Everything is a lie! It's a complete scam!!

I agreed that it was suspicious but I just said what they could do if they had proof that the accounts were different people and those accounts/orders were legit. Though like I said, Fiverr might think the orders weren't legit even if they were all different people if they were working for the same company (ie. that they could have been for review manipulation). I don't know everything that happened.  But if the OP has proof that that things were legit they could show it to CS like I suggested.

Some people have had their account accounts disabled or gigs denied incorrectly.

And, by the way, not only jackmarksy is related to the OP. Jordanhall40 as well, although the account is no longer active. He, too, claimed to be a TRS with more than 300 reviews and 500 completed orders by 2021, and to have made $257k on Fiverr by 2022. 

Here are the screenshots of at least one of his gigs (I don't know how many he had) and of his photo taken from the website of the "company".

According to archive.org he had 1060 reviews in March 2023 and was TRS at that time and had 12 active gigs then.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 7

38 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

According to archive.org he had 1060 reviews in March 2023 and was TRS at that time and had 12 active gigs then.

What a pity, isn't it? Being a TRS with 1060 reviews in March 2023 and suddenly disappearing without a trace... It's so sad, I could cry... 🙄

By the way, this only reinforces that all 3 accounts are the same. 👇

8 hours ago, louisestalla said:
  • Top Rated Seller in March 2022.
  • $300,000 earned October 2020 -December 2022
  • Over 1k 5 star reviews. 

How does it go?... F**k around and find out? I guess he found out!

Edited by maitasun
  • Like 8
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, maitasun said:

Would you please stop playing devil's advocate?

Thank you for saying what I was thinking.  We seem to really try to leave every possible door open even when it is clear that there is malfeasance afoot.  

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1