Someone made a blank order from a "friend" account

capo96

Here's what's happening to me in those days:

A guy wrote me about the service he's in need, and i've just told him to order my Gig.
He said that he couldn't from his account and had to make the order from his friend account.
The order has arrived from another account, but it is completely blank, no description of what he's in need and no files to edit, the infos about the work are inside the chat with the other Account.

I have to refuse his order to avoid a possible payback because of his blank order?

• Like 4

I would contact the Customer Support so that they can deal with it (it shouldn't affect your rates, unless they believe you agreed with this in the first place). I'm pretty sure what the client did is pretty shady and not aligned with the TOS. In order to communicate with your buyers, you have to exchange messages back and forth, which means they need their own account to respond. You are also working with someone who takes advantages of someone else's profile and his friend may get a warning, or even be banned from the platform. They both are at risk here, and as a seller, you shouldn't really get involved.

Explain the situation to the CS and ask them to cancel.

• Like 4

The info Nika gave is very true. My one suggestion would be for you to ask them to copy and paste the information from the other account into this one so you can verify that it's the same person and there is a record that you are working on this order for this person and not someone else and thus they don't cancel it on you afterward claiming that's not what they wanted. All in all, is a little shady, but if it they refuse to copy-paste the information into this new order then that's even shadier and cause enough to go to Costumer Support to get it canceled. 

• Like 4