Withdraw to another person PayPal

sultana_rima97

Question

I live in Bangladesh and PayPal is still not accepted in our country. My husband is in Dubai. Can I withdraw my fiverrs revenue to my husband's paypal account? Since his paper is made up of his information. But he use my gmail in his paypal that i also use in my fiverr account. And the name and address are all his. So, please let me know that is it necessary to match fiverr users info and paypal users info in the case of withdrawal?

• Like 18
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

8 answers to this question

4 hours ago, amolgigs said:

I will suggest you to add the PayPal email id ( which is in use by your husband )to your account (if not done already).There should be no issue 

Alternatively you can try Bank Transfer via Payoneer  

Yes, the Gmail is already used in my fiverr too. I have Payoneer but they updated an annual charge rule that's why I asked for it.

• Like 11

On 5/30/2023 at 10:17 PM, sultana_rima97 said:

I live in Bangladesh and PayPal is still not accepted in our country. My husband is in Dubai. Can I withdraw my fiverrs revenue to my husband's paypal account? Since his paper is made up of his information. But he use my gmail in his paypal that i also use in my fiverr account. And the name and address are all his. So, please let me know that is it necessary to match fiverr users info and paypal users info in the case of withdrawal?

your is not your husbent account   🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, sultana_rima97 said:

now Payoneer will charge 29 dollar annual charge who transact less then 2000 within a year.

Using the system you mentioned earlier can only lead to problems with PayPal.

I think it's better to focus on selling more on Fiverr so you can get past the 2000 a year thing.  Stick to the payment system that works in your country, at least that's what I would recommend.

• Like 7
  • Up 1