How can i get new order? Please suggest me

likhonahmed7

On 4/4/2023 at 9:43 AM, venonusa said:

maybe is time to double check the image, price, description, title, tag.... 

Thank you for you advice.

On 4/4/2023 at 9:47 AM, servalle said:

My suggestion is edit your gigs afresh. That will give you the much needed visibility.

Ok🥹❣️

• Like 10

A good idea is to check the type of gigs people create here and come up with something different.

I would also recommend improving your skills and learning new things to stand out. There are a LOT of sellers on Fiverr, so the only way to stand out is via being the best at what you do. And of course, creating gigs that showcase your talent. Staying online doesn't affect your Fiverr exposure, so it's a waste of time..

• Like 13
  • Up 1

First of all, you need to research your competitors, how they optimize their profile, gig, prices, gig images, videos, tags, keywords and everything. If everything fine or you think to re-create your gig then do it. When it's done, start sharing your gig on social media platforms, focus more on social media to get traffic from there to fiverr. Hope your gig will get ranked and start getting orders. 

• Like 12

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, likhonahmed7 said:

Yesterday I completed a job but today I can't find any of my gigs in search engine. Now suggest me what can be done for this.

18 hours ago, halder762466 said:

Dear Friend,

Same to me.

Here's what Fiverr CS says: Fiverr does not guarantee that your gigs will receive impressions or that your gigs will appear in search results.

• Like 10

Possible reasons are that your buyer didn't give Positive Private feedback. or may be your Average Selling was dropped. 
Make sure to increase your average selling price, charge according to your services and deliver quality work.  Things will get better. 

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, likhonahmed7 said:

A few days ago I completed the first order. There are many impression in gigs but now I'm not getting any order. What should I do now?

Congrats on your first order. Be patient, orders don't just line up all of a sudden. It is a very slow process.

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1

• 4 weeks later...