Order Problem

faysal_h_aneek

Question

9 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, rahulkajla1 said:

Do you have all the requirements to complete the project? If yes, complete the project and deliver it. If not, request a cancellation.

He gave me the requirements what i need to start & i completed that, now i need other things complete the order.

• Like 12

29 minutes ago, advertiserhamid said:

Complete your order and deliver it before the expiring delivery time. Then contact support.

I have completed half of the project but now i need other things to complete the project. I am texting him but he's not online.

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, faysal_h_aneek said:

He gave me the requirements what i need to start & i completed that, now i need other things complete the order.

In that case, there is not much you can do about it. You shouldn't have started working on the project if you didn't have all the information to complete it. You cannot deliver an incomplete project. If the buyer doesn't respond, the only option you have left is an order cancellation request, and hope the buyer responds before the order is cancelled or after it is cancelled and places a fresh order.

Edited by rahulkajla1
  • Like 11

2 minutes ago, rahulkajla1 said:

In that case, there is not much you can do about it. You shouldn't have started working on the project if you didn't have all the information to complete it. You cannot deliver an incomplete project. If the buyer doesn't respond, the only option you have left is an order cancellation request, and you hope the buyer responds before the order is cancelled or after it is cancelled and places a fresh order.

i've 18 days time in my hand for order complete. Should i wait or cancel? 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, limon158041 said:

It can be worrying when a client suddenly stops responding, especially if they have placed an order with you. In this case, it might be worth trying to contact the client again and giving them an additional grace period to respond. If the client still does not respond, it may be wise to consider cancelling the order. However, this should be done with caution as there could be potential legal or financial implications to cancelling a customer's order without their consent. If you decide to cancel the order, make sure that you document the communication you had with the client and the decision you made in case of any future dispute.

You are breaking forum rule #8 by using ChatGPT to answer the questions. Please read the forum rules here: https://community.fiverr.com/forum_rules/

• Like 11