How can i get more order?

ariful_islam7

Question

14 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, pathanybd said:

keep online 

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This is a myth spread by sellers with a lack of knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Did you stay online since the creation of your account? If you did, then you will agree that I am right because you still have no sales.

And why are you not online now? 

image.png.7ec201c3c4b050f90d6b8abe841b458d.png

• Like 13
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

3 hours ago, riyasalive said:

Why wrong? Mind to explain? Thanks.

Your last delivery was 25 days ago. So did you get any order by staying online since then? No. Right?

That's the proof: Staying Online = Useless

15 hours ago, ariful_islam7 said:

How can I get more orders?

#WebDesign

You can get more orders if you work on improving your gig images and gig descriptions. Your images are not attractive for buyers.

And why have you used the same images for other gigs? Add your portfolio in a proper way.

• Like 10

38 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Your last delivery was 25 days ago. So did you get any order by staying online since then? No. Right?

That's the proof: Staying Online = Useless

I used to have daily orders until the first week of March when I went 'out of office' for a week. Since then my SEO results are poor, not getting enough impressions/orders. It's been almost 3 months now. I tried many things. Stayed online, made small changes to the gig (after leaving it untouched for a month to see if it automatically picks up), made new gigs, etc. Nothing worked. What would you suggest?

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, riyasalive said:

I used to have daily orders until the first week of March when I went 'out of office' for a week. Since then my SEO results are poor, not getting enough impressions/orders. It's been almost 3 months now. I tried many things. Stayed online, made small changes to the gig (after leaving it untouched for a month to see if it automatically picks up), made new gigs, etc. Nothing worked. What would you suggest?

Whatever, we still stand corrected that Staying Online is Useless.

• You have not shown your portfolio in your gig images. (You need to show your previous work via gig images.)
  • You have used the same gig descriptions in two or three of gigs. Why? (Work on it.)
  • Shopify is a highly competitive niche as well. Other sellers are performing better than you.
  • I am sure that Fiverr might have requested you to increase your gig prices. Do it if you have been requested to.
  • Do some research first regarding your niche on Fiverr. 
  • Like 10

Thanks

53 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Whatever, we still stand corrected that Staying Online is Useless.

• You have not shown your portfolio in your gig images. (You need to show your previous work via gig images.)
  • You have used the same gig descriptions in two or three of gigs. Why? (Work on it.)
  • Shopify is a highly competitive niche as well. Other sellers are performing better than you.
  • I am sure that Fiverr might have requested you to increase your gig prices. Do it if you have been requested to.
  • Do some research first regarding your niche on Fiverr. 

• Like 6