I made it! For all newbies (READ AND LEARN)

filipdevaere

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! You did it! 🎉

Hi there, could you please guide me on how to apply or where to find the application form to become a Fiverr Pro seller? I remember there was an option before, but I'm unable to locate it nowadays. Your advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/14/2024 at 5:01 PM, wania3 said:

I also got the notification to apply for fiverr pro is it worth it? my account is suffering.

Is this true? I do not believe you.
You've barely sold anything in 6 years. Why should Fiverr ask you to join Fiverr Pro?
Also, your prices are way too low (7 gigs at $5 and 1 at $30). Your most expensive gig doesn't even have a single review.

• Like 4

On 7/4/2024 at 8:39 AM, filipdevaere said:

Is this true? I do not believe you.
You've barely sold anything in 6 years. Why should Fiverr ask you to join Fiverr Pro?
Also, your prices are way too low (7 gigs at $5 and 1 at $30). Your most expensive gig doesn't even have a single review.

they say I am eligible for seller plus, fiverr never tells how they are monitoring us as a seller, I got few five-star reviews, but it never shows my ratings as 5 stars... 😅 anyways you are a top-rated seller, can you please tell me how to make my business better?

• Like 3

Congratulations to you! Also, many thanks because you have mentioned the 11 most valuable points. Common sellers like me are more focused on SEO, boosting, social media, and other things than improving the quality of work to achieve success.

Edited by uzzal32
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, uzzal32 said:

Common sellers like me are more focused on SEO, boosting, social media, and other things

People arrive on the platform with excessive-pointless knowledge about the technicalities of the platform and algorithm. And they all think of themselves as some kind of 'experts about Fiverr'. 

e.g. all newbees keep screaming about impressions and clicks but not even once they try to get better at their craft or make efforts to improve quality of their gigs. 

Everyone wants overnight success through shortcuts and tricks but people rarely try to become world-class wrt their skillset, thought process and communication.🤦‍♂️

• Like 6
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...