I finally lost the training wheels! I'm level 2!

Guest bigmish

Guest bigmish

Level 2! I am really happy that I got this far, and I hope I can continue to grow as a writer and a seller here on fiverr. For all its faults, it really is an amazing tool that connects people from around the globe in a way that not many other freelancing sites can match. Beyond all my expectations, I got here in almost exactly two months, and there have been some changes that make people wonder about the future of fiverr, but I say that as long as it keeps allowing me to sell my work to those who value it, it has a bright future ahead.

One more thing! Everyone on here is a professional at what they do, literally. I Googled it. 🙂 I lost the chance at a summer job, but gained the ability to call myself a true professional writer while earning nearly equal what I would have made. (To the envy of my peers I might add.) I’m putting that on the resume, baby!

Thanks for reading 😉

Bigmish

Well done, Mish, well done. 🙂

> but gained the ability to call myself a true professional writer while earning nearly equal what I would have made. (To the envy of my peers I might add.)

They envy you, because you have reached a superior level known as…

“Entrepreneur”

😃

Archived