GIGS rotation or shuffling not happening, did you notice?

nainaratnani

Question

1 hour ago, nainaratnani said:

Third, it's not for some sellers but it's for all the gigs of platform which have been static. There is very little movement equals to NO which didn't use to be & how much good I am going to perform which is not suppose to change my position or gigs to come back in search.

That doesn't matter because it's just what you see. And I said SOME sellers because some gigs are still moved either once or twice a day. Again, it differs for everyone. But as long as it appears in search it doesn't matter what search position you have as long as people see your gig one way or another. 

1 hour ago, nainaratnani said:

I know it, the results are not same for everyone but gigs have not been static before & also how will I surpass others with my performance if my gigs have been stuck where those are & there is no change in position of anyone else which used to be just by refreshing.

14 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Just because your gig is above someone else's gig, that doesn't mean you have more sales. Just checking in my niche I can see that's not the case, I see gigs lower in search results that have 3x the number of orders in queue I have, or more. As I said, it's just over-reacting, this freeze has already been mentioned on the forum a few weeks ago. It doesn't really matter.. I saw Fiverr is making some changes to the way gigs are displayed, so it might very well be related to that.

• Like 11

8 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

That doesn't matter because it's just what you see. And I said SOME sellers because some gigs are still moved either once or twice a day. Again, it differs for everyone. But as long as it appears in search it doesn't matter what search position you have as long as people see your gig one way or another. 

Just because your gig is above someone else's gig, that doesn't mean you have more sales. Just checking in my niche I can see that's not the case, I see gigs lower in search results that have 3x the number of orders in queue I have, or more. As I said, it's just over-reacting, this freeze has already been mentioned on the forum a few weeks ago. It doesn't really matter.. I saw Fiverr is making some changes to the way gigs are displayed, so it might very well be related to that.

It's not over-reacting but fact

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, nainaratnani said:

It's not over-reacting but fact

Fact backed by what? Anyway, I am not here to argue about this, think whatever you want. But there are more important things to focus on rather than the position being the same for a few days or a week. At least for me anyway 🙂 

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 10

On 5/1/2023 at 3:54 AM, sifatsabbir said:

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I have one question on this topic.

If the seller profile down after the private negative feedback then this effect gone automatically after few days or what's the way to recover this. Please tell me if you know about this. Thanks again 

We are also trying to figure out it

• Like 9