Gigs not available in search and no impressions

mohd_bilal

I agree with the above 🙂  The private feedback of the buyer is more important than the public one! It was similar to me 2 times when I could not promote my gig and lost the rating, but in about 50-60 days it will return to normal 🙂 You just need to keep doing good work with your loyal customers!

• Like 13

5 hours ago, carrotymusic said:

I agree with the above 🙂  The private feedback of the buyer is more important than the public one! It was similar to me 2 times when I could not promote my gig and lost the rating, but in about 50-60 days it will return to normal 🙂 You just need to keep doing good work with your loyal customers!

Two months is a long time. I just hope people keep coming back for my service. I have been giving my 100% for the time my promotion was on.

• Like 12

On 5/26/2023 at 3:04 PM, donnovan86 said:

Exactly. At that point, instead of promoting Fiverr, you better choose to create your own website and pay for your own advertising. I mean, to each his own. Fiverr won't say no, since you generate traffic for them, and you pay for it. 

On 5/25/2023 at 12:00 PM, mohd_bilal said:

In a short span of 1 month my gigs suddenly stopped promoting and have disappeared from search, again.

I was getting good traction from buyers and getting 5 star reviews with tips so we can rule out negative feedback as the reason.

😞 sad face

just to clarify, Fiverr confirmed: Facebook ads are permitted ,  Google ads is not allowed.

anyone wishing to experiment with facebook ads can do it.

Screen Shot 2023-05-28 at 14.48.02 PM.png

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, venonusa said:

just to clarify, Fiverr confirmed: Facebook ads are permitted ,  Google ads is not allowed.

I am not sure what you asked, however the reply suggests growing your social media presence via Facebook ads. They say you can share on social media and stuff. Regardless, you need to realize that you're paying 20% to Fiverr and you also pay Facebook for promotion, if you receive any sales. At that point, you're much better off promoting your own website and keeping 100% of the profits. I don't see any point in promoting my gig to an audience from a specific location, because who knows if/when I would receive an order and if it's worth it. So I still don't see the benefit of Facebook ads, even if they are ok to use. I guess someone with a very expensive gig might get a good ROI from them.

• Like 9

51 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

I am not sure what you asked, however the reply suggests growing your social media presence via Facebook ads. They say you can share on social media and stuff. Regardless, you need to realize that you're paying 20% to Fiverr and you also pay Facebook for promotion, if you receive any sales. At that point, you're much better off promoting your own website and keeping 100% of the profits. I don't see any point in promoting my gig to an audience from a specific location, because who knows if/when I would receive an order and if it's worth it. So I still don't see the benefit of Facebook ads, even if they are ok to use. I guess someone with a very expensive gig might get a good ROI from them.

It was just to clarify that facebook ads are allowed and when I write on posts that facebook ads are accepted you know I'm telling the truth. Then each of us will decide to use it or not, we are in marketing and we tell you that facebook ads work, then it's up to you or others to decide whether to use it or not.

• Like 10

29 minutes ago, venonusa said:

I'm telling the truth. 

I believe you. However, you can clearly see Fiverr customer support doesn't blatantly say it's ok to use ads. They encourage you to share your gigs, and to build an audience by paying for ads. They didn't specifically say you can easily use Facebook ads or whatever to promote your gigs. And I know why, Fiverr has its own paid ads system, why would they specifically say to use other services when you can pay for theirs...?  Even if they agree to it, I still think you need to be very lucky to find a specific region where people might buy your gig. At least with Google you go for a specific keyword (and you would compete against Fiverr for those keywords as they also promote themselves via Google, hence the reason why they are not ok for them). But with social media you need to target specific regions/cities/locations, which might be ok for some niches. For me as a writer, that seems like a waste and I will most likely bleed money.

Even if you are someone that focuses on localized services, why not create your own website and promote it? It feels like a much better value from Facebook ads. Anyway it's my opinion and that's what this forum is for, opinions 🙂 I see no value on social ads to promote your Fiverr gigs. It's very expensive, you're just promoting Fiverr and unless you have a gig focused on a specific area (where it would make sense), it will bleed money. And as I said, Fiverr doesn't specifically say to promote gigs via social media because it's expensive (even if they agree to it), and they don't want to be responsible for any financial losses. Which I agree, as someone that promoted websites for years, social ads can be a great hit, but also a major miss. 

Anyway, feel free to use it, I for one I know I don't want to use this, since it will barely give me any benefit. It might be ok for someone that's willing to spend $200 for a $300 order. But for a writer with affordable prices like me, social ads would just be a waste. 

• Like 13

• 1 month later...

Since the beginning of this year my profile gets de-ranked for about half a month every now and then. I am very happy when it's active and my gigs appear in search results but when it gets down ALL my gigs disappear from search results.

Obviously CS just tells me that all is going well but I know for a fact that they are not showing my gigs in search. Unless someone goes directly to my profile and look at the gigs there is no other way.

If anyone has found a solution to this I'll be happy to hear you out?

Anyone had any luck with ads of FB or Twitter, please share your experience too.

Thanks.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

On 7/29/2023 at 2:36 PM, mohd_bilal said:

Can you please check my profile and let me know what you think might be the issue? Thanks

Video Editing is one the competitive niche on Fiverr as 65,000+ sellers are offering this services so definitely competition is tough. You need to work on your gigs in such a way that it stands out from the crowd. You can add better quality videos in your gig gallery and those videos must have an ability to grab buyer's attention. 

• Like 21
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, mohd_bilal said:

So my gigs disappeared from search results some time back (again). Now they are back in search but I am still not getting as much traction as I had before.

It is annoying as I was doing really well when the slum happened.

can you provide us the method you did to get your gigs back cuz im also facing the same issues for abt 2 month now

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

have that problem too, I went up to level 1, I was appearing on the first page in the first place, I had a lot of orders. But for almost two months I have not appeared in searches. I have changed the tags, the description of my Gigs and nothing. I would like to know the reason for this situation.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...