Improve my Gig

florenciafarkas

new users receive briefs? I ask because in the last 6 months I have only received 3 (and one was not compatible with my job). But I am a user who is since 2019 working daily on the platform, never had warnings/punishments, I have more than 1k reviews (only 1 one star and 2 2 stars, the rest positive and with very satisfied customers who come back), response time within 1 hour, everything at 100% and still Fiverr is destroying me 😦

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, florenciafarkas said:

new users receive briefs?

I've seen a few new users who mentioned they got briefs. It does seem to be rare, though.

I got tens of briefs so far (level 2 seller), and literally none were for the services that I offer. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, catwriter said:

I've seen a few new users who mentioned they got briefs. It does seem to be rare, though.

I got tens of briefs so far (level 2 seller), and literally none were for the services that I offer. 🤷‍♀️

Thank you for your response. I really don't understand how some people defend brief/match as if it were the best thing in the world. In my environment, and with those I have talked to, none of them have been able to use it so far 🤷‍♀️

• Like 3

1 minute ago, florenciafarkas said:

I really don't understand how some people defend brief/match as if it were the best thing in the world.

I don't see anyone defending it as if it was the best thing in the world, they merely like it better than they liked buyer requests (especially if they're buyers who are no longer getting tens or hundreds of spammy "ordr plz" offers).

I know of a TRS who managed to get a total of 3 orders from briefs. There's also a user who figured out how to "train the AI" to send her briefs for her preferred service. Here's the link to her comment (and that's about the most positive I've read about the briefs): 

• Like 3
  • Up 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...