Im giving up on this

geryesmansour

Wow! Once the Fiverr staff assigned to your ticket reviews his message regarding how he looked up your address and name and then threatened you with “imagine what I could do in one day” (whatever that means), I imagine they’ll likely cancel the order through their system. They’ve done that for me once when a buyer got really out of hand and started sending me messages full of disgusting language because I wouldn’t give them a free gig extra (for no reason at all other than they thought they were special).

Although it sometimes takes a while, Customer Support addresses every ticket. Best of luck with this issue!

Guest celticmoon

You should’ve seen his OTHER post. If he’s leaving, all I can say is Bye, Take both your accounts… Don’t darken the doorstep again.

Try.Be Patient.Understand.Communicate.

or

Just Give Up

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." by Thomas Edison

🙂

Guest celticmoon

Reply to @sanda5: Hi Sanda! Sadly, your words might be wasted on this person, as he is extremely impatient and seems to be very angry. I think he had a bad experience with a buyer, was angry because he hadn’t heard back from CS yet (I think). He made a baseless accusation, I tried to explain that he was misunderstanding some particulars about how Fiverr works, and in the end he just deleted his many comments and changed the post title to “whatever”. Unfortunately, due to his misunderstanding, he kept posting buyer’s profiles and claiming they were doing something wrong (or Fiverr was doing something wrong) because they all had no stars…and as we all know, members who are buyers only don’t have filled-in star ratings. I think a sheriff or moderator deleted the whole post.

I like this saying you’ve posted! It’s perfect for those days when it seems so much is going wrong! Thank you for sharing~ 😉

I have had trouble with certain sellers on here, and they can be so rude, but that said there are some good ones too, it amazes me that the sellers are so Rude, they are here to make money and provide a service?? That’s what I would think anyways….I still think fiverr rocks though, best site I have ever come across in terms of value….and you get some good quality stuff on here too, its just annoying when you get bad sellers…

But I can officially say "Im a fiverrholic LOL

Archived