Fiverr Account Verification

chikkothewriter

Question

I have a verified fiverr account, and i am thinking to delete this one and want to make a new fiverr account from scratch. But i have verified my present account. My question is this, that  the new fiverr account i will make, can i verify it using the similar identity i used for my this account. As this account would be deleted, so does it mean  i can use the same identity for verifying my new fiverr account.. Can anyone help me out ?

• Like 7

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, chikkothewriter said:

I have a verified fiverr account, and i am thinking to delete this one and want to make a new fiverr account from scratch. But i have verified my present account. My question is this, that  the new fiverr account i will make, can i verify it using the similar identity i used for my this account. As this account would be deleted, so does it mean  i can use the same identity for verifying my new fiverr account.. Can anyone help me out ?

better ask it to Fiverr CS: https://www.fiverr.com/support/seller

• Like 6

4 hours ago, chikkothewriter said:

Question for you: Why do you want to delete the current account? Any reason?

• Like 6
  • Up 1