how I can improve my gig ranking?

rafiq45

Question

6 answers to this question

Usually Gig Ranking depends on SEO Title, Image, Description & Tag.

But you are already have it so my suggestion share your gig to the Social Media Platform.

Provide Quality work so it will be helpful to avoid Negative outcome from Buyer.

Another most important thing for Gig rank reducing is Private Negative Review.

May be your client is giving positive public review but privately they are providing negative review. 

So, that can be a big issue for Gig rank losing.

Thanks 🙂

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

Hi,  My name is Rafiqul, google my business profile listing & reinstatement suspension, and social media manager. As a Local SEO  Expert, I can help either a company or an individual to create and manage business profiles on google search and the most popular social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, etc. My purpose is to increase the online presence of businesses, making the bond between them and customers/clients strong and trustworthy where everyone can benefit. you can check my profile if need to improv any changes please tell me. Thank you.

• Like 13

I am diassapinted about this my gig impressions and click have recently gone down very fast. anyone can suggest how to increase my gig impressions and click? was not any cancellations or negative feedback for 5 months

• Like 10

Your gig share many social media and  Improving your gig ranking on Fiverr requires optimizing your gigs for the Fiverr search algorithm and providing high-quality work and excellent customer service to earn positive reviews and ratings. Here are some tips to help you improve your gig ranking: Use relevant keywords in your gig title, description and tags to make it easier for potential buyers to find your gig.

• Like 7