how to get brif

zakir360

• 2 months later...
20 minutes ago, zakir360 said:

If I change my gig title but my gig URL has not changed these changes make my gig disappear from Fiverr.

No, changing your gig title without changing the gig URL should not make your gig disappear from Fiverr. Fiverr primarily uses keywords and gig content for search and ranking, so updating your title should not negatively impact your gig's visibility as long as the rest of your gig content is relevant and optimized for search.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, zakir360 said:

I missed my first buyer  Is it going to cause any effect on my gig ?

A buyer is a user who purchases from you, so the person was not a buyer.

How did you "miss" them? Did you not reply to them quickly? 

If you reply to a potential buyer's message within 24 hours, it does not affect your stats. However, if you reply after 24 hours, it will lower your response time. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 8
  • Up 1

4 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

A buyer is a user who purchases from you, so the person was not a buyer.

How did you "miss" them? Did you not reply to them quickly? 

If you reply to a potential buyer's message within 24 hours, it does not affect your stats. 

he was offering me very low budget i told him to go little higher and then he is gone ....

• Like 6

Just now, zakir360 said:

he was offering me very low budget i told him to go little higher and then he is gone ....

I do that quite often. It does not affect your stats; it is a good business strategy not to undersell yourself. If you do, these types of users will tell their friends, and they will all come to you for cheap prices.  

• Like 7
  • Up 3

Just now, zakir360 said:

Buyers who ask for a low price are not good buyers. They only cause you problems. Be glad he is gone.
A buyer who contacts you and does not order a gig has no influence on your gig or your account. I have buyers like that every day.

• Like 9