Payment issues for Fiverr Learn

designer_hamim

Question

I want to buy a course from Fiverr Learn. I would like to pay for the course using my Fiverr personal balance. Which is enough for my personal balance.
But the problem is only cards and PayPal are showing when going to buy. There is no option to use the personal balance. So I can't buy the course.

In Fiverr's payment terms, they state that purchases on Fiverr can be made using one of the following payment methods: credit card, PayPal, Fiverr credit, or existing Fiverr balance. But not showing me the option.

Please help!

Edited by designer_hamim
  • Like 5

4 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, designer_hamim said:

I want to buy a course from Fiverr Learn. I would like to pay for the course using my Fiverr personal balance. Which is enough for my personal balance.
But the problem is only cards and PayPal are showing when going to buy. There is no option to use the personal balance. So I can't buy the course.

In Fiverr's payment terms, they state that purchases on Fiverr can be made using one of the following payment methods: credit card, PayPal, Fiverr credit, or existing Fiverr balance. But not showing me the option.

Please help!

You can pay only with credit , debit cards and paypal, Fiverr balance is not available.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1