Looking for feedback on my Fiverr gigs' progress. What do you think of my impressions and clicks? Any suggestions for improvement?

nipul_kumudu

• nipul_kumudu changed the title to I need feedback about my fiverr Gigs and Profile

Well at first I didn't even know what "SEO" meant. but most of the sellers recommend that I need to optimize my gigs and profile. what do you think about my progress in impressions and clicks?

Gigsimpressionandclicks.png.a3c57d9844f9d7eff0b96e2ef6352760.png

Things I did - 

• changed my gigs titles to more simpler ones (remove the attractive, creative, outstanding like words)
  • redesign my thumbnails.
  • rewrite my profile description and Gigs descriptions. 

(I am not an expert but seeing reaching gigs like this kind of satisfying :classic_cool:)

• Like 5

• nipul_kumudu changed the title to Why is my Gig Impression decreasing?
3 hours ago, nipul_kumudu said:

Why is my Gig Impression decreasing?

Actually, You are a new seller. When you publish a gig, It will show "new arrivals" in the first position of a particular category. After that, someone publishes a gig and that gig appears in the first position. That's how your gig moves forward to the last page and the impression will be decreasing. It's normal for a new users.

But when you get orders from clients, Your gig will automatically rank and the impression will increase.

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

If your impression is decreasing then I will recommend you promote your gig outside of Fiverr, Use social media platforms, blogs, forums, and other channels to promote your gig and reach a larger audience. Also optimize your gig with a well-researched tag, title, and description change some keywords and add some low competitive keywords. Try to get some clients by marketing your gig outside of the platform as getting orders and good reviews will exponentially increase your impression

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gig Title is Important. When you use Keyword please check perfect Keyword before publishing the gig. You can find SEO Keyword in the Fiverr Search Option.

For Example, if you want to provide Data Entry gig then use Data Keyword to search option. It will show all the perfect Keyword for you.

image.png.f5903c8cfdff922d8a55a48ed944ec46.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

Why is the impression of my gigs decreasing like this?

Screenshot(200).thumb.png.6af9149cde5d7f343fd82f023c41f17e.png

Screenshot(249).thumb.png.2066af5697bf72b5a9eb0096c1ee938c.png

I tried to optimize possibly I can but my gig impressions and clicks still decreasing. this happens after gig exchange by using social media (sharing gig with others and they check out my gig and save it as their fav)

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

32 minutes ago, nipul_kumudu said:

I tried to optimize possibly I can but my gig impressions and clicks still decreasing. this happens after gig exchange by using social media (sharing gig with others and they check out my gig and save it as their fav)

I think that the decrease in gig impressions on Fiverr is due to the increasing competition. However, I suggest that you avoid promoting your gig through gig exchanges. This type of promotion tends to result in higher bounce rates because the audience you're targeting is mostly made up of other sellers. What I mean is that when you exchange gigs with other Fiverr sellers, they may click on your gig and visit it, but they are unlikely to order from you because they are sellers themselves. This will cause them to leave your gig immediately, resulting in a high bounce rate, which sends a bad signal to the Fiverr platform. If you choose to promote your gig on social media or other platforms, make sure you're targeting the right audience.

• Like 5
  • Up 2

20 minutes ago, smartpad said:

I think that the decrease in gig impressions on Fiverr is due to the increasing competition. However, I suggest that you avoid promoting your gig through gig exchanges. This type of promotion tends to result in higher bounce rates because the audience you're targeting is mostly made up of other sellers. What I mean is that when you exchange gigs with other Fiverr sellers, they may click on your gig and visit it, but they are unlikely to order from you because they are sellers themselves. This will cause them to leave your gig immediately, resulting in a high bounce rate, which sends a bad signal to the Fiverr platform. If you choose to promote your gig on social media or other platforms, make sure you're targeting the right audience.

Impressive. Now a days each and everyone does the same thing to increase their gigs. I think advertising  can help to grow  by targeting right audience.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, nipul_kumudu said:

Fiverr's algorithm decides when to offer you free traffic and when to remove it, at this moment it has decided to remove the free traffic to your gigs, what you can do is begin promoting your gigs with advertising, for example using twitter ads.

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1