suddenly went down to the 1 st page 1st row to last page (with 22 queue orders)

mathisha_m

Question

10 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, mathisha_m said:

im a level 2 seller with 120 5 star reviews, dont know any specific reason why this happened, is this normal ? i had 22 queue orders while this happened, 

if you did nothing wrong with your previous orders you will soon come back, if you did something wrong with your orders you will stay in the last positions for a while

• Like 6

This is the second topic you are creating. 

I am not sure if this is to showcase you have a ton of orders or to self-promote, but a lot of people barely have 1-2 orders and they are way back. 

As I told you in that other topic you created, either you had a bad private review, or Fiverr pushed you back because you have a lot of orders. The system is made to provide everyone with a change. I think with 20+ orders you already had your chance, so Fiverr is most likely offering others the opportunity to show their skills. 

I still don't understand WHY you have to create yet another topic regarding the same thing. I already told you the reasons why you were pushed back, most likely. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

This is the second topic you are creating. 

I am not sure if this is to showcase you have a ton of orders or to self-promote, but a lot of people barely have 1-2 orders and they are way back. 

As I told you in that other topic you created, either you had a bad private review, or Fiverr pushed you back because you have a lot of orders. The system is made to provide everyone with a change. I think with 20+ orders you already had your chance, so Fiverr is most likely offering others the opportunity to show their skills. 

I still don't understand WHY you have to create yet another topic regarding the same thing. I already told you the reasons why you were pushed back, most likely. 

absolutely no sir, I'm always thinking about this because is Fiverr is the only income I have at that time :/ and another thing, i edited gig tag but the there like same words to previous one , will it effect to my ranking negatively when Fiverr decided to rank up my gig ? 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, mathisha_m said:

will it effect to my ranking negatively when Fiverr decided to rank up my gig ?

I have way less order than you, I am dealing with a similar situation and I know others are dealing with a lack of orders. 

There's no ranking on Fiverr, instead there's matchmaking based on what people are looking for. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

I have way less order than you, I am dealing with a similar situation and I know others are dealing with a lack of orders. 

There's no ranking on Fiverr, instead there's matchmaking based on what people are looking for. 

thankyouu

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mathisha_m said:

absolutely no sir, I'm always thinking about this because is Fiverr is the only income I have at that time 😕 and another thing, i edited gig tag but the there like same words to previous one , will it effect to my ranking negatively when Fiverr decided to rank up my gig ? 

don't change tag, image, description, title etcc every day! or fiverr can not understand to who show your service

• Like 4