What is "Private Review"?

aktharfarvees

Question

I just heard about this word on fiverr forum, someone said "if your gigs suddenly deranged so there has a possibility for someone written a "bad private review" for your gigs, so I didn't understand about this what is private review 

My gigs also suddenly deranked, so that's why I'm asking this question. 

And could anyone please tell me, how much time to take for a new gig will oldest one? 

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

3 answers to this question

Private reviews are just that. They're clandestine opportunities presented to buyers and clients to rate you and your work as a seller. Separate from the standard (star) review system. I think they're foolish myself. If I didn't like someone's services, I have the courage to rate them as so. Private reviews can flow so many different ways too. For example, if you bought something from someone on Fiverr, to help you with acquiring something else. And you weren't able to connect those dots and ascend to the next step with your project. You could just rate the seller poorly because the end game, didn't turn out like you wanted. 

It's akin to buying flowers and candies from a shop. In hopes that they'll bolster your overtures towards a particular woman. And when you present them to her, along with your pitch for a date, she turns you down. So you surmise, that it must be the stores fault. The flowers and candy weren't good enough, or not of the quality she desired. So you leave them a bad review on the website. Instead of refining your pitch, which might've been lame, boring, unoriginal, and not enough to sway her interest. That's how dangerous private reviews can be for sellers.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, nickj2013 said:

Private reviews are just that. They're clandestine opportunities presented to buyers and clients to rate you and your work as a seller. Separate from the standard (star) review system. I think they're foolish myself. If I didn't like someone's services, I have the courage to rate them as so. Private reviews can flow so many different ways too. For example, if you bought something from someone on Fiverr, to help you with acquiring something else. And you weren't able to connect those dots and ascend to the next step with your project. You could just rate the seller poorly because the end game, didn't turn out like you wanted. 

It's akin to buying flowers and candies from a shop. In hopes that they'll bolster your overtures towards a particular woman. And when you present them to her, along with your pitch for a date, she turns you down. So you surmise, that it must be the stores fault. The flowers and candy weren't good enough, or not of the quality she desired. So you leave them a bad review on the website. Instead of refining your pitch, which might've been lame, boring, unoriginal, and not enough to sway her interest. That's how dangerous private reviews can be for sellers.

Thanks mate, I understood now! 

• Like 4
  • Confused 3