Can I create multiple gigs in the same category?

md_naim1

Question

21 minutes ago, ashiq_2023 said:

of course you can, but you will harm you by yourself doing this!!!!!!

That's not true.

The thing is, you can have as many gigs as you want within the same category. Fiverr's rules don't allow you to have gig duplicates, so you are not allowed to sell the same thing via multiple gigs. For example, as a writer I have my SEO writing gig, I can't have the same gig duplicated. However, I can sell app descriptions, website content, technical writing gigs and so on. So you can have multiple gigs in the same category, just not the same gig copied over and over because that will raise a red flag eventually and all gigs might be removed. 

• Like 23
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ashiq_2023 said:

i just want to mean about the work of algorithm and of course you are absolutely right....

No one knows how the algorithm works. We can only assume based on the info we know and how things evolve. Instead of catering to an algorithm, try to cater to your clients and their needs. 

• Like 17
  • Confused 2
  • Up 4

9 hours ago, ashiq_2023 said:

of course you can, but you will harm you by yourself doing this!!!!!!

try not to do that, it's like you have 2 pet, they will fight between themselves and get hurts then of course you have to face the situation by yourself ....😒

Yeah you are right👍

• Like 14
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, mdabdullah14251 said:

Yes, you can.... But doing this I don't get any benefit...

Having more services that you can fulfill will potentially help you earn more. If you have the expertise and knowledge to offer multiple services, you should consider doing that.

• Like 23
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 2

On 3/16/2023 at 3:42 PM, donnovan86 said:

That's not true.

The thing is, you can have as many gigs as you want within the same category. Fiverr's rules don't allow you to have gig duplicates, so you are not allowed to sell the same thing via multiple gigs. For example, as a writer I have my SEO writing gig, I can't have the same gig duplicated. However, I can sell app descriptions, website content, technical writing gigs and so on. So you can have multiple gigs in the same category, just not the same gig copied over and over because that will raise a red flag eventually and all gigs might be removed. 

Yes, that's correct Fiverr deleted my gigs for this reason of duplication without giving me a warning having above 100 reviews on that!

Edited by rumonmrb
  • Like 12