De-ranked all gigs 1 week before my account got to level 1

nauman_mirza_12

Question

I don't received any warning but all of my gigs are de-ranked 1 week before my account got level one badge. And now almost 1 month passed but I don't get impressions and clicks. Can anyone please help me, how can i recover my account. Some people said fiverr de-ranked my account not my profile and it's impossible to ranked this again.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

6 answers to this question

It has nothing to do with the level badge. What you are experiencing usually happens when you receive negative private feedback. If your private feedback stats fall below a certain threshold, all the gigs take a nosedive and the gig promotion option is turned off. It takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months for your gigs and account to recover. As of now, all you can do is complete the order you have or the orders you get from your returning buyers.

• Like 5

On 15.03.2023 at 20:08, rahulkajla1 said:

Seviye rozeti ile ilgisi yok. Yaşadığınız şey genellikle olumsuz özel geri bildirim aldığınızda olur. Özel geri bildirim istatistikleriniz belirli bir eşiğin altına düşerse, tüm konserler aniden düşer ve konser promosyonu seçeneği kapatılır. Konserlerinizin ve hesabınızın kurtarılması 2 haftadan 3 aya kadar sürer. Şu an itibariyle yapabileceğiniz tek şey, sahip olduğunuz siparişi veya geri dönen alıcılarınızdan aldığınız siparişleri tamamlamak.

By recovery, do you mean does it automatically fix itself or do you need to advertise in places like Facebook to increase impressions and clicks, can you clarify this issue?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, takezoart said:

By recovery, do you mean does it automatically fix itself or do you need to advertise in places like Facebook to increase impressions and clicks, can you clarify this issue?

It automatically fixes itself. Sharing (or spamming) your link on social media platforms doesn't do anything.

• Like 2

1 dakika önce rahulkajla1 dedi ki:

Otomatik olarak kendini düzeltir. Bağlantınızı sosyal medya platformlarında paylaşma (veya spam yapma) hiçbir şey yapmaz.

Three months at most? Or is this a guess based on experience?

Because I got 2 5 star reviews after I fell off the search and I thought that would be a good effect.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, takezoart said:

Three months at most? Or is this a guess based on experience?

Based on my experience and the experiences of several other sellers.

5 minutes ago, takezoart said:

Because I got 2 5 star reviews after I fell off the search and I thought that would be a good effect.

It helps, but it takes time to recover.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1