Dropping Gig Rank For a long time

muhshee_rahman

Question

Fiverr dropped my gig ranking over the past six months. Despite having a 5-star rating, being a level 2 seller ( 63 reviews), and having no TOS violation, my gig is optimized. And they also removed the buyer request, and I didn't get a single brief till now. Then how can I survive on Fiverr if they don't give me any chance? Service: writing and translation. 

I often see Pakistani sellers in the rankings. How can they rank every time? I hope Fiverr takes the necessary steps to give me my position back. Thank you.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

1 answer to this question

35 minutes ago, muhshee_rahman said:

Fiverr dropped my gig ranking over the past six months. Despite having a 5-star rating, being a level 2 seller ( 63 reviews), and having no TOS violation, my gig is optimized. And they also removed the buyer request, and I didn't get a single brief till now. Then how can I survive on Fiverr if they don't give me any chance? Service: writing and translation. 

I often see Pakistani sellers in the rankings. How can they rank every time? I hope Fiverr takes the necessary steps to give me my position back. Thank you.

I top rated seller with almost 500 reviews, and my most successful gig has been on the last page for a month already, it always had an average number of impressions of 300-400, now only 70-150 and I did not receive a single message from new buyers, although throughout the year I had new requests almost every day. 
I don't know what it is, I got good public reviews, but maybe someone left a bad private review, or Fiverr search system has changed. It remains only to wait

• Like 5