What would you choose in this case? Bad ratings or a refund?

Hi everyone. I have been working on Fiverr nearly 5 years. I have completed more than 600 orders and only 15 canceled orders, dont know it's a good percentage or not but I think it;s good right? 😄

Here is the latest case I faced: I had a new client who placed a small order (15$ only) (including 1 revision). He was not satisfied with my delivery, I continued to support him till the 3rd revision, he said the 3rd delivery was ok, but then 5 mins later he said it's not ok again and wanted refund.

Of course I dont want being canceled, so I offered more revisions but he didnot want more revision. He said I can choose being canceled or being negatively rated. Normally I will agree to cancel the order, but in the past, I got so some time my gig not promoted, it means if I cancel it, maybe my gig will be not promoted again and harm the ranking. But if not, I will be negatively rated and my 5 star rating may fall down to 4.9, dont know which will harm my gig worse. What do you think in this case?

Thank you for reading this, have a nice day my friend.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi. 

Have you asked why your client was not satisfy after revision? In my opinion, it is a kind of scam

If I were you, I would ask support to customer support with all proof of evidence if you are sure that you delivered a good work and fulfill their need for the revision. 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

Hi. 

Have you asked why your client was not satisfy after revision? In my opinion, it is a kind of scam

If I were you, I would ask support to customer support with all proof of evidence if you are sure that you delivered a good work and fulfill their need for the revision. 

Thank you for your reply. I asked, he just said it's not what he wanted bro, that the delivery is poor. With my experiences and rating on Fiverr, i dont know if my work is poor really? But I'm not a robot so I respect my client's comment.

About your solution, thank you but I'm tired of Fiverr CS, cos I dont see them useful for helping, they're like the auto robot. 

Besides, are you sure we're good if we contacted CS? CS always stand by the client's side, if the client is not satisfied, it means your work is not approved no matter how good you think your work is, then they still cancel your gig anyway bro 😄

Edited by michaelscottmk6
  • Like 6
  • Up 1

To be honest you are in a pickle, none of them are good. 
personally I would choose a bad rating and be paid even if it’s 15$ 

Both options will hurt you. 
Cancellation will hurt your ration and on top of that there is a hidden feedback so you still might get rated badly behind the scenes even if you cancel the order. 
and Bad rating is a bad rating but you get to write a reply to their rating and you can also rate your client. 

CS usually doesn’t help but in your case it might be seen as a blackmail. They will not do anything for you but they might investigate your client. 

• Like 8
  • Up 2

On 3/13/2023 at 7:48 AM, michaelscottmk6 said:

Hi everyone. I have been working on Fiverr nearly 5 years. I have completed more than 600 orders and only 15 canceled orders, dont know it's a good percentage or not but I think it;s good right? 😄

Here is the latest case I faced: I had a new client who placed a small order (15$ only) (including 1 revision). He was not satisfied with my delivery, I continued to support him till the 3rd revision, he said the 3rd delivery was ok, but then 5 mins later he said it's not ok again and wanted refund.

Of course I dont want being canceled, so I offered more revisions but he didnot want more revision. He said I can choose being canceled or being negatively rated. Normally I will agree to cancel the order, but in the past, I got so some time my gig not promoted, it means if I cancel it, maybe my gig will be not promoted again and harm the ranking. But if not, I will be negatively rated and my 5 star rating may fall down to 4.9, dont know which will harm my gig worse. What do you think in this case?

Thank you for reading this, have a nice day my friend.

That client might be a scam.. he may use your delivered product.. but did not want to pay.

• Like 5