Criticize my gig! ( I'm looking to improve to sell )

fabiohusson

Hello, 

I just registered on Fiverr and I offer my skills in modeling and 3D rendering of furniture. 

I don't have any customers yet, that's why I would like to have your opinion on my models and my Fiverr page in order to improve and correct my mistakes. 

I wish you a nice day. 

Fabio 

chaise incurvée 4 .png

chaise incurvée 3 .png

chaise incurvée 5 .png

chaise incurvée 6 .png

chaise 1.png

chaise 2.png

Fiverr image 2.jpg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

Alors, vous ne faites que rendre? Pas de conception ?

Le titre de votre concert pourrait être amélioré. Le mot 'faire' est plutôt faible. Pensez comme un acheteur : si vous achetiez votre service, que saisiriez-vous dans la barre de recherche ?

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011094958-SEO-tricks-for-gig-titles 

You are right! I do design and 3D rendering of furniture. I need to change that in my title. 
Thanks for your help. 

• Like 3

Hi, 

I just arrived on Fiverr like many I guess, and I decided to create this discussion before giving advice and helping each other between small sellers. 

Of course, if there are experienced sellers, don't hesitate to share your help and give advice. 

I wish you a good day,

Fabio 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am improving my Gig and I am on the thumbnail part. 
I will need an external opinion to make changes and make it more attractive. 

( I forgot to mention it but I sell my services of modeling and rendering of furniture ) 

I thank you in advance, 

Fabio 

Fiverr cover image.jpg

Edited by fabiohusson
  • Like 9

5 hours ago, fabiohusson said:

Hello,

I am improving my Gig and I am on the thumbnail part. 
I will need an external opinion to make changes and make it more attractive. 

( I forgot to mention it but I sell my services of modeling and rendering of furniture ) 

I thank you in advance, 

Fabio 

Fiverr cover image.jpg

It doesn't draw my attention. The furniture looks cool. But it's a bit... boring? A bit grey? I can imagine that it would easily get overlooked in the search results. Also, it doesn't say anything about what you're offering? Even though you should keep text to an absolute minimum, it might help it "pop" to add something. Just to give the buyer an instant clue about what you're offering. Right now, it's just a (very cool) chair. 

Disclaimer: I'm not a designer. 

• Like 5

Hi @fabiohusson, I took a look at your gig and your competitors' gigs and would like to make the following suggestions:

1. I agree with @smashradio, the models that you have are a bit plain and I don't like the hand sketches on your 2nd and 3rd pictures in your gallery. It would be better if you had those as 3D digital models that match your gig description of "photorealistic renderings."

2. Your competitors show greater contrast in shadow and lighting than you do. They also put the furniture in its intended setting (such as in a living room or bedroom) or against a colorful/trendy background.

3. You offer "3D renderings" and "texture and lightning," which is something that is unique from your competition. So really play up these features in your images in your gallery.

4. You also offer "3D modeling from your sketches, plans or photographs." You can show examples of how you did this. Just make sure that it is clear that your 3D renderings came from those sketches, plans, and photographs (and aren't mistaken for the finished products).

5. Your competition seem to be offering the source file and you don't offer that. Would that be something you are willing to include in one of your packages?

• Like 5

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi there!

I invite the experts and everyone else in general to give a mark out of 10 on my images for my advert.

My ad offers to model your architectural projects from plans or photos to make wood effect 3D models.
This will allow me to correct and take into account your comments.

Thank you to those who play the game 🙂

0/10 are forbidden haha 

My GIG : https://fr.fiverr.com/s/511pXk

thumbnail.png

thumbnail 2.png

thumbnail 3.png

Edited by fabiohusson
  • Like 2