Can I be banned and lost money in this case?

fedanyya

Question

Hello! Most recently, I asked why I lost the money withdrawal buttons. Still, I decided to contact support and now I'm afraid of losing money.

The fact is that I am Ukrainian and used my Ukrainian card (through a payoneer) and I have never had any problems with withdrawing money.
I had to come to Moscow for a couple of months and this was probably the reason for "disabling the withdrawal buttons". Is this possible even if you are Ukrainian and used your Ukrainian card but on the territory of russia? Is it possible to be banned for this? And how do I withdraw the remaining money from the site?

I'm sorry to write here this, but I'm very worried about telling details to the support, because I'm afraid of blocking the account at all

• Like 5
  • Sad 4

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, fedanyya said:

Hello! Most recently, I asked why I lost the money withdrawal buttons. Still, I decided to contact support and now I'm afraid of losing money.

The fact is that I am Ukrainian and used my Ukrainian card (through a payoneer) and I have never had any problems with withdrawing money.
I had to come to Moscow for a couple of months and this was probably the reason for "disabling the withdrawal buttons". Is this possible even if you are Ukrainian and used your Ukrainian card but on the territory of russia? Is it possible to be banned for this? And how do I withdraw the remaining money from the site?

I'm sorry to write here this, but I'm very worried about telling details to the support, because I'm afraid of blocking the account at all

Hi, yours is a complex situation, maybe would be better to contact fiverr support

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, venonusa said:

Hi, yours is a complex situation, maybe would be better to contact fiverr support

I’ll try to contact them through my friend because I’m really afraid of ban 😅 hopefully they will understand everything and just help to withdraw money 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, fedanyya said:

Is this possible even if you are Ukrainian and used your Ukrainian card but on the territory of russia?

May I ask what exactly do you see on the withdrawal page? 

Are there no buttons at all or they are greyed out?

Update: 
When I open your profile, it says Russia. 
If you are not there anymore, you need to log out from your account, log in again (it will update your location).
After that, contact customer support, and they will change the country in your profile.

Edited by vovkaslovesnyy
  • Like 9

14 minutes ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

May I ask what exactly do you see on the withdrawal page? 

Are there no buttons at all or they are greyed out?

Update: 
When I open your profile, it says Russia. 
If you are not there anymore, you need to log out from your account, log in again (it will update your location).
After that, contact customer support, and they will change the country in your profile.

Wow, that sounds like a really good solution for this case! Thank you very much! 
This is what I see when I check payment methods. I hope they will be shown after I change the location 😅

DE6FFAC0-2B14-4BAE-B15D-D475442FD761.png

2E9BE387-6A7E-4562-84D1-FC55D0A0F817.png

2FEA2AB6-6687-48C0-A964-F6355EFA7D56.png

• Like 4

On 3/11/2023 at 10:59 AM, fedanyya said:

News outlets say that Payoneer was a depositor with Silicon Valley Bank - which just failed. It's too early to tell what the outcome will be. 

Read these 3 articles for more info:

Payments players caught in SVB fallout | Payments Dive

Payoneer CEO Comments

Payoneer, Unity Software, BILL disclose exposure to Silicon Valley Bank | Seeking Alpha

• Like 5