How long did it take you to get the top rated seller badge?

onkeldanijel

Question

Hello everyone, 

I hope you are all well.

This question is for all Top Rated Sellers. Me (and I think many others) would be interested to know how long it took you to officially receive the TRS badge. More precisely the time span from being nominated to the official badge.

Especially here in the community I have seen that it is very different. Some had it after a few months, some after a few years and some will probably never get it. I would just be interested in the different answers.

Looking forward to your answers.  

Best regards

Danijel

• Like 2
  • Up 1

4 answers to this question

@onkeldanijel

From memory, I received mine the month I hit my KPI's.  However, a LOT of work went into it prior, especially working with my success manager to ensure that when I was nominated I had the best possible chance of success. 

I also think it's dependent on a lot of other factors, such as the niche you're in and overall customer feedback. 

Good luck in your nomination. 

• Up 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, breals said:

@onkeldanijel

From memory, I received mine the month I hit my KPI's.  However, a LOT of work went into it prior, especially working with my success manager to ensure that when I was nominated I had the best possible chance of success. 

I also think it's dependent on a lot of other factors, such as the niche you're in and overall customer feedback. 

Good luck in your nomination. 

Thank you for your answer! Good that I asked, because I was also interested in whether it is at all possible to receive the badge in the same month. 

Looking forward to more exciting answers

I was eligible for the TRS badge for two years. However, I never really expected to get it. But secretly, I was hoping to, if only for the seven-day clearance of my earnings. I think what helped me to get the TRS badge was being a member of the Seller Plus program. My SPM gave me a great deal of help in improving my profile and gigs. 

• Up 2