It's been half a month and I haven't sold a single gig

anmolsharma

Hi!

As people said here you can promote it on your social medias, if you have a blog that’s useful too, but be sure to don’t spam!

Also, take a good glance on the keywords of similar gigs, it’s very important to be marketing correctly your product, try to get the correct wording, post on social media and it wil happen 🙂 Cheers!

Guest celticmoon

Reply to @pendulator: I think @steveeyes was addressing the original post. If you want to start a new discussion, please create a new post. This one is discussing ideas for @anmolsharma.

To that end, I agree with @steveeyes. You have a short love poem on the 2 poem gigs, and only one “portrait with a saying”. I know I like to see samples before buying. We’re allowed to post 3 images for our gigs, so take advantage of that by posting more of your work. You can add to that by creating a video, which can be a slideshow if you prefer.

pendulator said: Thanks. I tought about videos but honestly SEO is not really fireworks to show

However, it can be a video of you, explaining your gig to encourage sales.

pendulator said: I tried to upload a video i create for customers website promotion but it was not accepted by fiverr for some reasons

MP4 format works best for uploading

Video duration must be over 10 seconds and up to 60 seconds.

50mb maximum size

Use only original videos and ideally should have you in the video presenting your own gig. Or include samples of your work, editing effects etc. as long as the presentation remains personal and made by you

Video must say "Exclusively on fiverr.com" (voice over or on screen text)

Do not use the same video for more than one gig

Video must be reasonable quality, voice or music must be clear and easy to understand

Promotion of third party services, websites or brands (in writing or narration) or providing direct means of communication will not be allowed

Offering a service for any price other than $5 is not allowed

Make sure your video and gig adheres with Fiverr Terms of Service

http://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Videos related to self improvement, getting rich methods, black hat marketing and similar are not permitted at this time

I would like to ask a question but not hijack this thread, my question to voice-over-work is in regards to your comment below.

I would like to do some cross promotions with other sellers, is this not allowed?

Promotion of third party services, websites or brands (in writing or narration) or providing direct means of communication will not be allowed

bbeckstead said: I would like to do some cross promotions with other sellers, is this not allowed?

There are numerous Buyers and Sellers that team up with each other. Video creators team up with voice overs. Logo makers team up with web developers... and so on. Look around and you will see Sellers featuring another Sellers Fiverr gig for complimentary reasons.

You are not allowed to "cross promote" an Off Fiverr website or an Off Fiver brand.

For a definitive answer to your specific situation, you should contact Fiverr Support and be patient while waiting for a response.

Hi,

for the first 2-3 months I spread the word also among my real life contacts, like family and friends. Some of them actually bought little services, not more than 5$ each but since I knew their likes and dislikes I could do a very good job and get excellent reviews that got me started 🙂

Archived