FIVERR GIG NOT APPEARING IN SEARCH

braintech007

Question

I tried searching my gig among other gigs in my service but I couldn't find it 'cause it's not appearing in the search. I tried checking the gig activity with Fiverr support and it shows that my gig is active and is appearing in search but I can't find it even after checking till the last page.

• Like 7

5 answers to this question

43 minutes ago, braintech007 said:

but I can't find it even after checking till the last page.

You found it - it's on the last page. 

I actually never look for my gigs in search - gig positions are so dynamic and what you see isn't what your buyer will see. It can be on page 1 in one search result and then on the last page in another. Gigs are also rotated to give visibility to other sellers on the platform. As long as your gig is active and appearing in search, you can be found by buyers. 

What you should focus on (instead of gig positions) are your impressions, clicks, and orders are because that will tell you the health of your business. Impressions will tell you how often your gig shows up in searches, clicks will tell you how attractive you are to your clients, and the number of orders you get will tell you how effective you are at setting up your profile and gigs to sell your services.

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, braintech007 said:

I tried searching my gig among other gigs in my service but I couldn't find it 'cause it's not appearing in the search. I tried checking the gig activity with Fiverr support and it shows that my gig is active and is appearing in search but I can't find it even after checking till the last page.

Status on your clicks and impressions?

• Like 6

18 hours ago, braintech007 said:

if some of your past client left you private negative feedback your gigs will starting going on last page fiverr

• Like 5