Why am I not receiving orders and my impression keeps going down.

joyce__resume

Question

Most of my gigs were in first page and my impression was good last week, but this week's impression is very poor, and I haven't received my first order. 

Can someone tell me why my impression keeps getting low every day. Am always promoting my gig through social media and Fiverr promotion.

You can go through my profile   www.fiverr.com/joyce__resume

• Like 8

4 answers to this question

There could be many aspects to look at if your Fiverr gig is not selling. Check to see if you've tackled the points that I've mentioned here.

1) You're not working on your response rate

To advance to a higher seller level on Fiverr, you must complete a few prerequisites. One of the requirements is that you maintain a response rate of at least 90% for 60 days. Because the response rate indicator only takes into account the previous 60 days of seller activity, you can always enhance your response by replying to new communications within 24 hours.

Responsiveness is critical to seller success on Fiverr. Quality vendors can stand out and surpass their competitors by having a high response rate. Sellers who wish to build their businesses should prioritize having a good response time and rate because responsiveness influences sales and profitability. You can earn more money on Fiverr if you have a higher seller level. Get more Fiverr messages in your inbox, allowing you to improve your response time and rate by responding within 24 hours.

2) You're not cross-promoting your gigs within Fiverr

There are three ways to cross-promote:

• In your gig descriptions, include a link to your related gigs
  • Have many gigs connected to the same type of service, such as real estate whiteboard videos, explainer videos, whiteboard animations, and service whiteboard animations
  • In your feedback comments, include a link to your other gigs, such as "I'm delighted you enjoyed my logo design." With that logo, a bespoke header for your newsletter would be ideal. "Take a look at my header gig."

3) Your gig ad doesn't appeal to clients

The thumbnail resembles a book cover... Most individuals select whether or not to read a book solely based on its cover. Is your thumbnail appealing to the eye? Is there a video available? Do you have any suitable samples? Will folks be tempted to click on your gig simply because they saw it advertised? Get some feedback from someone who is looking for work similar to yours.

4) Your gig doesn't make sense

People are clueless about their effectiveness when it comes to gig descriptions. You need to receive some input. Collaborate with a few friends or coworkers. Request that they search for your gig as if they were purchasers. Inquire as to why they would or would not buy it in comparison to other gigs they've seen.

Hope my answer helps. Cheers!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, joyce__resume said:

Most of my gigs were in first page and my impression was good last week, but this week's impression is very poor, and I haven't received my first order. 

Can someone tell me why my impression keeps getting low every day. Am always promoting my gig through social media and Fiverr promotion.

You can go through my profile   www.fiverr.com/joyce__resume

if some of your client left negative review and negative private review your impressions will start drop. Double check your past orders to see where you was wrong

• Like 7