Gig IMPRESSIONS drops since last two weeks

prasadmadura

Question

12 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, prasadmadura said:

my gig impression drops suddenly since last weeks, same issue for all gig ,image.thumb.png.454d9ced35eb4cb442e65d3e45b438a6.png

if you have received any negative private feedback it is the reason. 

1 minute ago, organic_growth_ said:

I think you should try and change your gig title. It happened to me too and I did that. 

Naaa... if before his services were taking impressions the reason is not the title

• Like 19

5 hours ago, prasadmadura said:

my gig impression drops suddenly since last weeks, same issue for all gig ,image.thumb.png.454d9ced35eb4cb442e65d3e45b438a6.png

I have the same thing on all gigs ... And it happened at about the same time in the period from February 9 to 11. I also saw another seller who had the same thing. 

Either we received a bad private review at the same time, or something is really wrong with Fiverr. Because my gig for a year had stable impressions in the range from 300 - 400, now 70 - 140. 

Tips to improve the description and SEO, do not work here, because the gig has already been successful for a long time

imp.png

• Like 12

4 hours ago, omniks said:

I have the same thing on all gigs ... And it happened at about the same time in the period from February 9 to 11. I also saw another seller who had the same thing. 

Either we received a bad private review at the same time, or something is really wrong with Fiverr. Because my gig for a year had stable impressions in the range from 300 - 400, now 70 - 140. 

Tips to improve the description and SEO, do not work here, because the gig has already been successful for a long time

imp.png

Same here! Recently I've started to have same problems. Though all previous years everything seemed fine for me. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1