New to Fiverr and Gig won't save

audioborg

Question

Fantastic first experience with Fiverr... ..I've been working for the last 45 mins creating a new gig, answering all the questions, importing audio, video, other documents, coming up with descriptions and everything else. Now I get to the end and hit SAVE, and it spins and spins, but comes back with "We're sorry, buy the gig failed to save. Please save again." I've hit the save button several times with same results. I'm about to abandon this, but thought I'd post here before I do. 

Rock solid internet connection, no weirdo plugins, no VPN, no anti-virus. Nothing that I can think of that would prohibit me from saving all this work. Does anyone have any ideas?

Screen Shot 2023-03-04 at 10.06.27 AM.png

Edited by audioborg
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

3 answers to this question

Here are some troubleshooting tips that might help:

Try using a different browser or clearing your browser cache and cookies before attempting to save again.

Make sure that all required fields are filled out and that any files you've uploaded meet Fiverr's guidelines (e.g., file size, format).

Check that you're using the most up-to-date version of your browser and that any extensions or add-ons aren't interfering with the site.

If none of the above steps work, try reaching out to Fiverr's customer support for assistance.

• Like 3