Fiverr Pricing Minimum $15

rabeeahm08

On fiverr when I am listing a new gig, it does not let me make the price starting under $15 anymore. I have 5 other currently active running gigs all with packages which cost under $15, but now when I am trying to setup a brand new gig, it comes up with a red mark saying to make the price within $15 to $10,000. Anyone can help me out?
The topic of the new gig is AI art designing and illustrations, could this be restricted to the category?

Edited by rabeeahm08

Considering that I just got an order from a seller (hopeful to-be seller is probably the more fitting term, but in any case they were no buyer) for a $25 Gig, who then entered my inbox to ask why I deducted money from their account, I'd recommend setting a price that's high enough to hurt enough to read and try to understand what you're about to do, before hitting an "Order Now" button these days. $25 seems to have become the new $5. People seem to have too much money. I wish I was so careless about pressing "Order now" buttons. 

Tldr: If Fiverr gently tells you to set your minimum price at $15, do set your price at $15. Minimum.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

17 minutes ago, miiila said:

Considering that I just got an order from a seller (hopeful to-be seller is probably the more fitting term, but in any case they were no buyer) for a $25 Gig, who then entered my inbox to ask why I deducted money from their account

I am sure that if you go to customer support once you cancel the order, they will adjust your stats so you don't have any penalty.

3 hours ago, rabeeahm08 said:

On fiverr when I am listing a new gig, it does not let me make the price starting under $15 anymore.

Most likely some categories have very specific starting prices. I know for complete website development the starting point is $80. So one can only assume they are setting a base price for other categories. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, donnovan86 said:

I am sure that if you go to customer support once you cancel the order, they will adjust your stats so you don't have any penalty.

Yes, they always do, and already did for this one. It's just such a waste of time. I wish there was a "Spam" button for orders, too 🙃

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, miiila said:

I wish there was a "Spam" button for orders, too 🙃

Glad it worked out. I am tired of people not reading the description and just ordering stuff without even talking first. Even if there's the new request to order feature, I can't add that to my main gig since it will disrupt most sales. So it won't really help that much. 

• Like 1
  • Up 2