How many days after you make the mistake of TOS, you will get the warning?

jakexha

Question

After reading TOS carefully, I realize that I have a mistake on that. So usually, it will take how many days after you did the violation to send the warning to you? Does it happend in order in progress? and the order get cleared that means it's safe?

Edited by jakexha
  • Like 12

7 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, jakexha said:

After reading TOS carefully, I realize that I have a mistake on that.

What did you do and did you correct it?

14 minutes ago, jakexha said:

and the order get cleared that means it's safe?

Recently we had a lot of sellers shut down for violations they did in the past. One seller mentioned that he broke the rule once and corrected it immediately. Six years later, he was banned without any other warnings. Other sellers were also shut down for things they did years ago as well.

So even if Fiverr doesn't catch your mistake now, you could get a warning later on, or even shut down, depending on the severity of your violation.

Or it might never get caught. 

Either way, make sure you correct it. And if it affects an order like you say it does, you might need to cancel it to make it right.

I think the sellers that got shut down earlier said they corrected the issue but they still kept the money from their orders, which wasn't right. Those orders should have been canceled.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, vickieito said:

What did you do and did you correct it?

Recently we had a lot of sellers shut down for violations they did in the past. One seller mentioned that he broke the rule once and corrected it immediately. Six years later, he was banned without any other warnings. Other sellers were also shut down for things they did years ago as well.

So even if Fiverr doesn't catch your mistake now, you could get a warning later on, or even shut down, depending on the severity of your violation.

Or it might never get caught. 

Either way, make sure you correct it. And if it affects an order like you say it does, you might need to cancel it to make it right.

I think the sellers that got shut down earlier said they corrected the issue but they still kept the money from their orders, which wasn't right. Those orders should have been canceled.

I just ask them the email for providing authority to access my google sheet and share the telegram group for read my document in there. Do I need to cancel the order now or just keep it and don't violate in the next time because I don't get the warning now.

Edited by jakexha
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, jakexha said:

Do I need to cancel the order now or just keep it and don't violate in the next time because I don't get the warning now.

I don't know what the violation is, so you would know better than me. If you think you should cancel the order, cancel the order.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, vickieito said:

I don't know what the violation is, so you would know better than me. If you think you should cancel the order, cancel the order.

I just ask them the email for providing authority to access my google sheet and the other I forget to include the upload work although I provide the work before in  chatting,

• Like 4

3 hours ago, jakexha said:

I just ask them the email for providing authority to access my google sheet

As long as you make this part of the order requirements, you can share this in your order chats.

3 hours ago, jakexha said:

and the other I forget to include the upload work although I provide the work before in  chatting,

Couldn't you just redeliver the order, with the attachment?

• Like 2