Personal vs Agency Account: Key Differences and Tips for Choosing the Right One?

hashiim

Question

Hello, I am writing this for a friend who is going through the process of setting up certain things before making his account. I have been helping him along the way but there are some things I myself am not sure of so I figured I would ask on here just to get some insight.

My main question is how should he set things up accordingly to be SEO optimized to get gigs on Fiverr as quickly as possible? He will be making an agency account while I have a personal so I want to advise him as best as I can. I don't know if there are too many differences between the two but are there any pointers that anyone can provide? All help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance and have a very blessed day.

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, hashiim said:

I don't know if there are too many differences between the two but are there any pointers that anyone can provide?

Fiverr only has one type of seller account, so whether you are a solo freelancer or an agency, the setup process is the same. The only difference would be your friend needs to disclose that he is working as an agency in his bio.

2 hours ago, hashiim said:

My main question is how should he set things up accordingly to be SEO optimized to get gigs on Fiverr as quickly as possible?

In the words of @frank_d:

If you still think about SEO, and keywords, and ranking, you already lost the game.

You can read more about how to work within Fiverr's system to get orders here:

You might also want to follow @frank_d because he will be making an update to this later on this month.

• Up 2