What should I do now

jsmariam

Hi, all presence 

In fiverr this is my new account but not new in freelancing . As a mentor I created my 2 gig with proper skills and SEO based knowledge. Since 3 months ago created my gig. I shared my gig on high domain authority website but still there is no progress . I active online 24 hr .I can not understand what is going on with me . I badly need fiverr help.

Thanks 

Screenshot_17.png

Edited by jsmariam
spelling mistake
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

And of course, a profile and gig descriptions full of lies:

1)    Over the last years I have helped 300+ clients to Monetize their YouTube channel.” 
2)    I've 3+years Experienced in You-Tube marketing organic growth.
3)    With 5+ years of experience in video marketing and organic pro-motion sector.

But the seller graduated in 2022. So this was all done while the seller was a student? I don’t think so.

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 1

The text doesn't reflect their English skills in this post, probably just done by chatgpi. And if this is just Youtube promotion aka fake views, then that's hardly any skill, nor actually a desired task by anyone. It just looks fake. Especially with all those promises of "Monetization in 2 weeks". I don't think you have a future with gigs like that unfortunately. Sorry to say. 

If you know SEO, maybe try to offer actual SEO services?

Edited by domenikbrenner
  • Like 2

On 2/24/2023 at 7:39 PM, filipdevaere said:

So you are already 3 months 24 hours/day online. When do you sleep?

via moblie apps

18 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

How can you stay online for 24 hours like a Robot? Curious to know this! 🤔

via moblie apps

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jsmariam said:

via moblie apps

Means you never sleep or do rest. Stares at Fiverr apps for 24 hours 🙄 

Anyhow, you claim yourself to be "experienced YouTube marketing consultant" so I think you must have a knowledge about SEO too so work with it then. Plus your gig images are not attractive. Make them more unique

• Like 2