Auto-response in Inbox

marcsteel

Question

Hi everyone, I had an option to put an Auto reply in my Inbox for buyers so thought I'd test it. I decided I want to edit or remove it but I can't find anywhere now where I can do that! Anyone know where you can switch this back off again as I can't find anything in help and waiting for Fiverr Support to respond?

Thanks in advance

• Like 4
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

7 answers to this question

8 hours ago, marcsteel said:

Hi everyone, I had an option to put an Auto reply in my Inbox for buyers so thought I'd test it. I decided I want to edit or remove it but I can't find anywhere now where I can do that! Anyone know where you can switch this back off again as I can't find anything in help and waiting for Fiverr Support to respond?

Thanks in advance

Hi too

Please see this article: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/10092069817617-Set-up-your-Auto-Reply

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/22/2023 at 11:13 PM, marcsteel said:

You can edit the auto message by using the lighter icon - and "set auto reply".

image.png.45e4643d669c6dcdf230eb7a20b617bf.png

• Like 2

7 hours ago, dannygaiya said:

I found a way to turn auto reply off. Click the "quick reply button", the "Set auto reply", the switch the toogle off

Auto-reply text like yours will look stupid (and not professional) if the buyer has already explained what he wants from you in his first message.

• Like 2