Feedback Rating on Milestone Projects

upekhav

Question

My first order was to a business client as a custom offer with milestones spread along a month. It's fully completed now, and she is giving me another project as same. The issue is, I didn't got any feedback rating for the work I did; but through the chat, she highly appreciated my work.

I'm wondering whether it is polite to ask for providing feedback or would it violate any Fiverr terms. As the order status is on "completed", could they add feedbacks now? And also, is feedback is given at end of each milestone or at the end of the project? 

As that was my first order, I'm longing for a review to display on my profile. I don't want to lose the buyer as she wanted to work with me in long term. Hope you could provide me any suggestions, at least for the next project.

• Like 9

3 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, upekhav said:

My first order was to a business client as a custom offer with milestones spread along a month. It's fully completed now, and she is giving me another project as same. The issue is, I didn't got any feedback rating for the work I did; but through the chat, she highly appreciated my work.

I'm wondering whether it is polite to ask for providing feedback or would it violate any Fiverr terms. As the order status is on "completed", could they add feedbacks now? And also, is feedback is given at end of each milestone or at the end of the project? 

As that was my first order, I'm longing for a review to display on my profile. I don't want to lose the buyer as she wanted to work with me in long term. Hope you could provide me any suggestions, at least for the next project.

I don't have many orders with Milestone, from what I remember the customer can only leave 1 feedback at the end of the milestone. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, upekhav said:

Hi there. 

You're right that is crucial to get review for every order. Especially for the first order.

Asking for review depends on the way you ask and the way you communicate with customer. If you plan to ask it, ask cleverly.

For my case, it is about 60% of the orders I have completed that I get reviewed.

Congratulations for your first order. Keep it up. 

Good luck

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3