Your message is being reviewed by our Trust and Safety team due to a possible Terms of Service violation. This may take up to 24 hours.

mhamza_editor

Question

Hello Everyone.

I am a new seller and this is going to be my first client. I was talking to my client and he liked the sample video I sent him. Then I told him " I have worked outside of Fiverr with many peoples. You gonna be my first client on Fiverr!" and then I got this message below from fiverr " Your message is being reviewed by our Trust and Safety team due to a possible Terms of Service violation. This may take up to 24 hours."

I am really worried as I am new on Fiverr.

Kindly help.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

5 answers to this question

10 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

If you say this, the message automatically gets flagged. Don't ever say anything like this, or mention terms like payment. These will automatically flag your message and Fiverr will have to check it.

I really didn't knew that. Will my Account be in trouble??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The fiver algorithm took this as you are taking the buyer out of fiver which is against the TOS of fiver. I don't think you will have much problem bcz of this msg but you may receive a warning from fiver.

You should first learn the basics of working on any platform, otherwise, you will face real problems ahead. Most of the sellers get their accounts suspended because they never bother to go through the TOS of that platform.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, waqas_graphics1 said:

The fiver algorithm took this as you are taking the buyer out of fiver which is against the TOS of fiver. I don't think you will have much problem bcz of this msg but you may receive a warning from fiver.

You should first learn the basics of working on any platform, otherwise, you will face real problems ahead. Most of the sellers get their accounts suspended because they never bother to go through the TOS of that platform.

Thanks. Will read the TOS. I wasn't actually taking him out of Fiverr. Let's see what Fiverr TOS team will decide.

• Like 4