3-2-1 The Countdown is on! 🚧 New Dashboard…COMING SOON

Logo Maker Team

I was very excited for new dashboard too.. i was waiting to upload more logos after new dashboard come. But today suddenty i recieved email that my logomaker is paused. Its very disappointing 😞

I got my first warning today after working for 6 years here on fiverr. I understand that fox logo was a mistake, and i will never repeat it but pausing my logomaker is very harsh punishment for a designer. Anyways take care all. 😞 

Edited by surajpro
  • Like 10
  • Up 2

3 hours ago, cool_concept said:

I think need the approval team for each every logo to be approved

Thank you!

Are they pausing everyone's logomaker? I agree with cool_concept idea, to have a approval team so that every logo get uploaded to logomaker only after approval of fiver team. Pausing the logomaker is not a good solution. 

I had 150+ logos uploaded on logomaker and i had worked hard to design all of them specially for logomaker. Last 2 days have been very stressfull for me since i recieved that pausing email. 😞

• Like 10
  • Up 2

Cool!  I got this message too. I thought Logo maker had a system based on levels, not entry qualification. From my point of view, It's getting worst and worst with each update. After the profit was reduced from 80% to 20%, now sellers are kicked out based on performance. But what performance? There are no statistics to follow till 1 March. 

Thank you Fiverr for this new feature it had great potential, but to wait 6 months for a new APPLY it's too long.  I guess it's time to move on, It's just don't worth the effort anymore.

Cheers!

Logo maker.jpg

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Congrats! 1

2 hours ago, ionutsebastian said:

Cool!  I got this message too. I thought Logo maker had a system based on levels, not entry qualification. From my point of view, It's getting worst and worst with each update. After the profit was reduced from 80% to 20%, now sellers are kicked out based on performance. But what performance? There are no statistics to follow till 1 March. 

Thank you Fiverr for this new feature it had great potential, but to wait 6 months for a new APPLY it's too long.  I guess it's time to move on, It's just don't worth the effort anymore.

Cheers!

Logo maker.jpg

I can't believe it happened to you too,, you are a "top rated" titled designer. I hope its a Fiverr's error and we soon will be resumed again on logomaker. Or maybe there might be a good surprise they hiding for us. Or maybe i have lost my mind today 🤣

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

On 2/23/2023 at 7:32 PM, amhaxdesigner said:

Yes agree with you!! But in my case they didn't send me any email or notification. About 45daya ago contact with fiverr support, 1st they didn't understand what's the problem is they simply create a new gig with Fiverr Logo maker image into my gig options... Then again explain whole story they ask me to wait, when i contacted simple reply to wait after 40days they ask me, your Fiverr Logo maker has been paused and we can't share reason, even i didn't violate any rule... My sale was also good. If I'm not eligible then why they send me Logo maker notification etc. 

I understand, let me investigate the correspondence and reach out to you privately.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I am writing this to bring to your attention the issue I am facing with the Logo Maker platform. I have been a user of your platform for more than five months and during this time, I have uploaded 95 designs, even though my limit was only 30. This was because I wanted to keep the best designs in active mode. However, I recently noticed that the Logo Maker dashboard is no longer available to me. I was not even sent a notification about it, and this has caused me a great deal of concern. 

I have invested a lot of time and effort into using the Logo Maker platform and saw a huge potential in it to make a passive income. During my time on the platform, I was able to make more than 30 sales, which was a good start for me. I was trying to put more effort into it by keeping in touch with the articles published in the forum. 

Could you please guide me on how to get out of this situation? I would also like to know if this platform will ever be available to me in the future or if I may be able to access the logos I designed exclusively for this platform. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my message. I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Best regards, 

• Like 8
  • Up 2

Like most of us... do not worry too much, try to find alternatives. Only a very few have the access to sell on the logo maker program, but it's ok.  Not worth the effort anyway for only 20%; imagine if you sell 10 000$ you will get 2000$ +taxes will be less. You also take into consideration the risk of being kick-out at any time if your quality no longer fits the FIVERR STANDARDS.  Cheers and good luck! 

• Like 8
  • Up 1

On 3/15/2023 at 1:15 AM, ionutsebastian said:

Like most of us... do not worry too much, try to find alternatives. Only a very few have the access to sell on the logo maker program, but it's ok.  Not worth the effort anyway for only 20%; imagine if you sell 10 000$ you will get 2000$ +taxes will be less. You also take into consideration the risk of being kick-out at any time if your quality no longer fits the FIVERR STANDARDS.  Cheers and good luck! 

I can feel the pain,, i got kicked out after making 190+ logos for logomaker, working hard since last 7 months only for logomaker and now i am here feeling disappointed. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1

On 3/22/2023 at 11:20 PM, surajpro said:

I can feel the pain,, i got kicked out after making 190+ logos for logomaker, working hard since last 7 months only for logomaker and now i am here feeling disappointed. 

I currently have the same issue, just realized the options not there anymore after i created batches of logos to upload 😞

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1