Not getting any Briefs

zahidkhanm4

Question

7 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, wordpresspro133 said:

Be patient.

Hi there,

I'm a new seller on Fiverr. I work in graphic designing field. Some of my Gigs are not getting impressions (2-5 daily) and the clicks I get per week is just 8 for all 7 Gigs. Is it a usual thing as a new seller or should I update something. I will be HAPPY to get your experiences.

Thank You

• Like 4

The new Briefs feature allows customers to post a request with a summary of their project. The brief will be sent only to high-quality freelancers while fiverr's smart algorithm uses the details that buyers provide to immediately find the best possible matches. Fiverr focus on tailoring the seller's availability, pricing, service, and skillset with the buyer's needs.

However, you can only have three active matches at any given time.

Also, Briefs are entirely dependent on customers submitting them. Therefore, if customers are not submitting briefs to your category, you will receive fewer or no matches.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, minhaz_tech said:

The new Briefs feature allows customers to post a request with a summary of their project. The brief will be sent only to high-quality freelancers while fiverr's smart algorithm uses the details that buyers provide to immediately find the best possible matches. Fiverr focus on tailoring the seller's availability, pricing, service, and skillset with the buyer's needs.

However, you can only have three active matches at any given time.

Also, Briefs are entirely dependent on customers submitting them. Therefore, if customers are not submitting briefs to your category, you will receive fewer or no matches.

So in summary, that means only established fiverr sellers will receive the briefs- and not the new ones?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, zahidkhanm4 said:

So in summary, that means only established fiverr sellers will receive the briefs- and not the new ones?

I think you mean only those sellers who got level receive briefs , but that's not true . One of my friend who is also a new seller got the brief though i didn't get any yet . Bad luck for me and best wish for you : ')  

• Like 2