Monthly evaluation time didn't got update till now

sulaiman3236

Question

8 answers to this question

2 hours ago, venonusa said:

I have already open a ticket to dedicated team, let's see what they say

Sure, let's waste customer support time.

It's normal, sometimes it takes 2-3 days, up to the 18th or even the 20th for evaluation to kick in. That doesn't mean it's an issue. Clearly it was delayed for everyone.

• Like 13

By the way customer support gets paid to get us any information, so why not ask?

They get paid to solve issues that sellers have. It's clear that you are not demoted if you still have your level, and as long as you met the requirements on the 15th at the time of your evaluation, it's all good. There are times when Fiverr will take up to a week to update the current evaluation date. That doesn't mean there's an issue. It can happen every month. I guess you just want to be level 2, once you get there you won't have to worry about anything else other than keeping your account, since becoming a TRS is out of your control.

• Like 9

Not productive comment!

By the way customer support gets paid to get us any information, so why not ask?

On the contrary, it's very productive.

Yes, they get paid to help users solve the issues they might have, but imagine if everyone messaged them about something that's just a minor delay that happens every now and then. It would take them forever to get through that kind of clutter, and in the meantime, they wouldn't be able to help people with real issues.

• Like 6
  • Up 4

5 hours ago, venonusa said:

I pay 20% commission and shouldn't ask for information for fear of clogging customer service?

You should ask when necessary, sure, but asking about something that happens every few months or so?

One of the reasons why users sometimes have to wait for quite a while to get a response about a serious (and, in some cases, urgent) issue is that way too many people submit tickets about stuff that a simple search would answer.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

5 hours ago, venonusa said:

What? I pay 20% commission and shouldn't ask for information for fear of clogging customer service? Are you kidding me!

This is not something that customer support can help with. Fiverr is clearly working on adding new features, and every month or every couple of months the evaluation date is not updated right away. Sometimes it's happening until the 20th. 

Since you're a level 2 seller, there's no benefit of watching that, because you won't receive any new level, untill Fiverr decides to make you a top rated seller, in which case you were already picked and you received a message. If not, contacting customer support would, just as @catwritersaid, clog the service and push more important, urgent queries. Because you're not the only person asking this, that's for sure. 

Some of these things are obvious and there's no need for assistance from customer support. It's like those people going to customer supportasking why they have no orders....

• Like 6
  • Up 2

5 hours ago, catwriter said:

On the contrary, it's very productive.

Yes, they get paid to help users solve the issues they might have, but imagine if everyone messaged them about something that's just a minor delay that happens every now and then. It would take them forever to get through that kind of clutter, and in the meantime, they wouldn't be able to help people with real issues.

What? I pay 20% commission and shouldn't ask for information for fear of clogging customer service? Are you kidding me!

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, sulaiman3236 said:

Hello dear all,
Hope all of you will be doing well. As, we know that monthly evaluation is performing on fiverr on every 15th but this time the stats didn't got updates will now as it's 17th of febuary.
So, is it the only case with my acocunt or overall is this issuimage.thumb.jpeg.d7c5848b274b1c2082b0c19034fe73b1.jpege?

same problem to me, I have already open a ticket to dedicated team, let's see what they say

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 3
  • Thanks 1