CS inconsistencies

sueohm

Question

Does anyone else have an issue in regards to not recieving answers? The last few months, I have lost the early payout option , I can only assume from a past due balance for gig promotion. Twice, once the balance is paid, the early payout feature was reinstated. This month however, I am getting no "real " answers. It is like it is copied and pasted answers. Which I could understand, but what is the point of CS if you cannot recieve answers. My question is simple, nothing else changed except an increase in sales. Once the balance was paid, why was early payout not reinstated? Especially if the only change is increased sales for me..

• Like 6

7 answers to this question

12 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Early Payout is only available as a Seller Plus feature. So you have to be a part of the Seller Plus program. So you didn't lose anything. They just made it a paid service. It's a "nice to have" feature and many of those as you can see below are included in the Seller Plus program.

Hello

Hope you are doing well. Well, Early Payout is not merely a part of Seller Plus Program. It is actually rolled out to some selected sellers as well (including me). See the image below. I have not joined a Seller Plus Program but I still have an Early Payout option. 

EarlyPayout.thumb.PNG.6c5bccbe31bd5c2ec685dd75b49b3435.PNG

13 hours ago, sueohm said:

Does anyone else have an issue in regards to not recieving answers? The last few months, I have lost the early payout option , I can only assume from a past due balance for gig promotion. Twice, once the balance is paid, the early payout feature was reinstated. This month however, I am getting no "real " answers. It is like it is copied and pasted answers. Which I could understand, but what is the point of CS if you cannot recieve answers. My question is simple, nothing else changed except an increase in sales. Once the balance was paid, why was early payout not reinstated? Especially if the only change is increased sales for me..

I think there is a possibility that you might have been given a negative private feedback from your buyer that you did not perform well. I can see you have received 4.7 star rating 2 days ago. That might be the reason! You need to deliver a quality work and perform well.

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, sueohm said:

I have lost the early payout option ,

Early Payout is only available as a Seller Plus feature. So you have to be a part of the Seller Plus program. So you didn't lose anything. They just made it a paid service. It's a "nice to have" feature and many of those as you can see below are included in the Seller Plus program.

image.thumb.jpeg.82b0e3103fef102cac9540be76dd565b.jpeg

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 7
  • Up 2

5 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.82b0e3103fef102cac9540be76dd565b.jpeg

Is this the basic plan or the premium plan? I do not see this when i try to find more info. Thanks for your answer!

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Hope you are doing well. Well, Early Payout is not merely a part of Seller Plus Program. It is actually rolled out to some selected sellers as well (including me). See the image below. I have not joined a Seller Plus Program but I still have an Early Payout option. 

Well it's advertised as a part of Seller Plus Premium. Maybe you have it as a test, so it might go away. This is a paid feature 🙂

• Like 5

7 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Well it's advertised as a part of Seller Plus Premium.

8 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Well, Early Payout is not merely a part of Seller Plus Program.

I think @donnovan86 and @smartdezigns are referring to two different features. Seller Plus members receive their funds in 7 days instead of the typical 14-day payout. There is also the feature where the little clock appears on your Earnings page, which means you can withdraw your funds immediately. ⬇️
Screenshot2023-02-17at10_19_03AM.png.e38b1e0f4c97d622e058745c7137fa86.png

• Like 6