00 Impressions ( 15 days )

nabilkadi1

Question

Hello, I don't get any visits at my gig, and my gig don't appear in the search. I was always adjusting the  gig and noticed a drop in impressions, and now the impressions range from 0-10 visits, noting that I have 4.9/5 ratings.

What to do now, what is the solution please? 🥹

IMG_20230216_160807.jpg

Edited by nabilkadi1
  • Like 15
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 6
  • Up 3

24 answers to this question

1 hour ago, nabilkadi1 said:

Hello, I don't get any visits at my gig, and my gig don't appear in the search. I was always adjusting the  gig and noticed a drop in impressions, and now the impressions range from 0-10 visits, noting that I have 4.9/5 ratings.

IMG_20230216_160807.jpg

HI! There are 2 reasons, the first can be that you have received some negative private feedback and this is penalizing you, the second is that fiverr may have put you in the rotation phase and therefore you just have to wait.

• Like 15
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, nabilkadi1 said:

IMG_20230216_160807.jpg

Hello too

It's because your niche is Logo Design which is a Highly Competitive Niche so this is the main reason and other sellers of the same niche are performing better than you.. So you need to work on your gig.. Turn on the Get Briefs feature too.. Do some research related to your niche on Fiverr!

• Like 15
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Hello too

It's because your niche is Logo Design which is a Highly Competitive Niche so this is the main reason and other sellers of the same niche are performing better than you.. So you need to work on your gig.. Turn on the Get Briefs feature too.. Do some research related to your niche on Fiverr!

Y

ou are Right

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Hello too

Thank you , please what is the ( Briefs feature)?

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 2

3 hours ago, venonusa said:

HI! There are 2 reasons, the first can be that you have received some negative private feedback and this is penalizing you, the second is that fiverr may have put you in the rotation phase and therefore you just have to wait.

Thank you!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, nabilkadi1 said:

Logo Design

this type of service is in a category that there are around 206,945 results like your.... Fiverr shows only around 1000 results, this means that it will be very difficult to stay in the top positions of the results

Screen Shot 2023-02-17 at 08.33.22 AM.png

• Like 12
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, marijapetrusek9 said:

I've had the same problem for almost a month now. How long does it take to get back to normal?

gig rotation will depend also from your performance, can be 1 month , 3 months or more, only fiverr know

• Like 11

18 hours ago, venonusa said:

gig rotation will depend also from your performance, can be 1 month , 3 months or more, only fiverr know

I used to edit my gig every day for a week, after which this problem appeared. A month has passed and the impressios is now 0-5 per day 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, nabilkadi1 said:

I used to edit my gig every day for a week, after which this problem appeared. A month has passed and the impressios is now 0-5 per day 

most likely the reason why you are not receiving traffic, because the system is not understanding what your service is

• Like 11