This is the most creative place i have ever seen!

hollandhub

Hi all,

I am a buyer at Fiverr and i will continue to do so , probably forever!

To the team @ Fiverr

I just have to say “a BIG thank you” to Fiverr for putting the website and great service together. It is just heaving with such great , creative people. I love it here! I can get a whole manner of jobs done that i either don’t know how to or just not enough time in the day.

To the sellers

I have met some sellers on here that just blow my mind. There work is so great. Really helpful. There are so many creative minds here, you fill such a gap and your services really help many people. I have a number of projects in the early or just starting stages and my first thought as i am planning the project. Is how much of this can i give over to the sellers at Fiverr. You guys rock!

To the buyers

Fivver is a great place to get our needs filled. Design, voice over, proof reading. It takes the burden off us and gives someone else a little extra. Please just be a little thoughtful. The clearer you make your request the better your experience will be. I not only add files but sometimes add a screen shot, especially for any modifications. It has really helped. We are not NIKE international, so be fair with the seller regarding gig extras or maybe a little tip if they turn out good work. I am building a business relationship with my sellers, i want them to work with me as much as i do them. The sellers i use know me, and usually where i am coming from when i make a request.

Lets all have alot of fun… Fiverr is a win- win for all!

I must go, i have so much to do…wow, i think i need a VA!

Regards

Warren

Great post Warren. It’s nice to see you, as a buyer, really trying to engage with sellers.

You will find a humongous range of talent on fiverr, and I’m sure you could outsource 95% (or more) of your project! 🙂

Also, it’s lovely to see a fellow Englishman on the forums.

Good luck.

Daniel

Daniel,

Is it me or is this forum a new tab on the top of my screen ?

ahhhh you know, networking with like mined people is my passion and you are correct, the talent on here is great.

Yes, outsourcing is the way i want and will soon need to go.

Connecting with others is so important, i have been so amazed with the sellers on here i have ordered through. You are looking at 4 different countries.

It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling last Sunday when i was out for most of the day, but i had 3 different sellers producing for me.

1 guy in India working on my social media headers

1 guy in Netherlands working on logo for new project

Another guy in India creating an ebook cover

All this while i spent the day with my family.

3 gigs on fiverr $15 = Time with family …PRICELESS

Thank you for reaching out.

Regards

Warren

I will message you soon about proof reading gigs, my grammar is not as sharp as it needs to be!

Man, if just all the buyers were like you, it would have saved us (the sellers) a tremendous amount of time. You seem to be one of those great-to-work-with buyers who know exactly what they want and how to explain it.

Good luck with your projects!

Archived