Want to know is there risk of getting banned or not

amrfawzyahmed

Question

Hi 

I have 4 gigs on fiverr and recently one of the gigs got deleted after 2 month for selling forex bots as fiverr said its not allowed and i didnt get any tos violation warning they just delete the gig only

So the question here if i made another gig for same forex bots is there any risk that they will ban me or they will just delete the gig again? 

Iam level 2 seller 

• Like 4
  • Up 2

4 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, amrfawzyahmed said:

is there any risk that they will ban me or they will just delete the gig again? 

Yes, I think you have a very good chance of getting banned, especially since you are so willing to break the rules again. If Fiverr says it's not allowed, whether you get a warning or not, it isn't allowed. And if you are willing to break this rule again (after Fiverr told you it isn't allowed), who's to say you won't break other rules that Fiverr set up?

Fiverr is already preventing new sellers from opening accounts and have shut down other accounts of leveled sellers with many orders and 5-star reviews because they aren't the type of seller that Fiverr wants on their platform. Don't give them a reason to suspect yours. You are a Level 2 seller with many happy customers - I wouldn't risk it if I were you.

• Like 4
  • Up 3

10 hours ago, vickieito said:

Yes, I think you have a very good chance of getting banned, especially since you are so willing to break the rules again. If Fiverr says it's not allowed, whether you get a warning or not, it isn't allowed. And if you are willing to break this rule again (after Fiverr told you it isn't allowed), who's to say you won't break other rules that Fiverr set up?

Fiverr is already preventing new sellers from opening accounts and have shut down other accounts of leveled sellers with many orders and 5-star reviews because they aren't the type of seller that Fiverr wants on their platform. Don't give them a reason to suspect yours. You are a Level 2 seller with many happy customers - I wouldn't risk it if I were you.

Thanks for answering 

• Like 5