3 biggest issues with logo maker

skydesigner

1. Looks like fiverr already using started  New tier-based earnings model 

There are no any visual indicators how tier works or what tier you are atm, also as per original post "The new tier-based earnings model will take effect on March 1st, 2023.
With over 450 sales based on 55 uploaded logos, TRS with 30 000 finished im Entry-level designer 🤢 earning $6 per logo 🤮 ($30 package)

2. Logo maker using just terrible A.I. technology, you can simply test it yourself, let's say you upload bird logo with strongly targeting keyword "BIRD" Once you try to find your logo trying to target that same keyword you will probably get 85% of results totally unrelated to what you search and with big possibly that your logo won't even be displayed as there are limited of logos displayed. This "A.I." search work by giving score based on few parameters, industry and that is just ridiculous, searching for animal and get resolut of construction or car 🦄 or whatever have better score. Also simply making KEYWORD > CATEGORY will make big change

image.thumb.png.7df8a783d68aed4f8f1f767d8ca38694.png

3. Lets say, you don't like anything you searched for, it shows limited number of mostly unrelated logos but if you wanna change keyword or industry you must go all way back to start to search again. Why not using normal search with categories and keywords on side as well as showing bigger amount of logos... This is just terrible UX

• Like 11

1 hour ago, skydesigner said:

1. Looks like fiverr already using started  New tier-based earnings model 

There are no any visual indicators how tier works or what tier you are atm, also as per original post "The new tier-based earnings model will take effect on March 1st, 2023.
With over 450 sales based on 55 uploaded logos, TRS with 30 000 finished im Entry-level designer 🤢 earning $6 per logo 🤮 ($30 package)

2. Logo maker using just terrible A.I. technology, you can simply test it yourself, let's say you upload bird logo with strongly targeting keyword "BIRD" Once you try to find your logo trying to target that same keyword you will probably get 85% of results totally unrelated to what you search and with big possibly that your logo won't even be displayed as there are limited of logos displayed. This "A.I." search work by giving score based on few parameters, industry and that is just ridiculous, searching for animal and get resolut of construction or car 🦄 or whatever have better score. Also simply making KEYWORD > CATEGORY will make big change

image.thumb.png.7df8a783d68aed4f8f1f767d8ca38694.png

3. Lets say, you don't like anything you searched for, it shows limited number of mostly unrelated logos but if you wanna change keyword or industry you must go all way back to start to search again. Why not using normal search with categories and keywords on side as well as showing bigger amount of logos... This is just terrible UX

Thank you so much for the feedback, our AI uses different matching capabilities to help our buyers explore various designs and get inspiration for their business needs, and is constantly being optimized to match buyers with the best logos. As always, we will do our best efforts to improve.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Logo Maker Team said:

Hey @skydesigner,

We didn’t start with the new tier take rate just yet, the screenshot you sent shows a discounted upgrade from Essential to Unlimited. The new take rate model is set to start March 1st.

And what is the case with $6 on $30 package? i get that order aswell also there are no any explanations on orders we get.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, skydesigner said:

And what is the case with $6 on $30 package? i get that order aswell also there are no any explanations on orders we get.

6$ on 30$ is for sellers in the 1st tier. Your commission is set by your tier, I'll be happy to disclose it privately.

The system will begin with the new dashboard so our sellers will have full visibility on their performance. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Logo Maker Team said:

Thank you so much for the feedback, our AI uses different matching capabilities to help our buyers explore various designs and get inspiration for their business needs, and is constantly being optimized to match buyers with the best logos. As always, we will do our best efforts to improve.

If AI can't recognise that you are looking specifically for lets say "bird" logo and instead offering 80%  totally missed concepts, showing cats, dogs, paws, even roofs, houses, clouds and letters that means AI accuracy and functionality is really low. Maybe just maybe adding more filters would help with solving this issue. 

But that is not the worst case, the main problem is part where AI prefer to show logos with bigger scores, thats why logos we added 6mo ago have 80-90% less monthly sales then older logos

TBH i have tested ALOT logo makers, worked for one of biggest tools on market and even trying to build my own and i never experience better builder and worst search

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1

4 minutes ago, Logo Maker Team said:

6$ on 30$ is for sellers in the 1st tier. Your commission is set by your tier, I'll be happy to disclose it privately.

The system will begin with the new dashboard so our sellers will have full visibility on their performance. 

didn't you said few hours ago "We didn’t start with the new tier take rate just yet, the screenshot you sent shows a discounted upgrade from Essential to Unlimited. The new take rate model is set to start March 1st."

• Like 7

On 2/2/2023 at 6:50 PM, skydesigner said:

didn't you said few hours ago "We didn’t start with the new tier take rate just yet, the screenshot you sent shows a discounted upgrade from Essential to Unlimited. The new take rate model is set to start March 1st."

Yes, we will start March 1st. I was addressing how it will be in the future. Either way, you are welcome to ask more questions privately. 

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Im new here so apologies if this info is already available somewhere in the forums.

I was experimenting with the fiver logo maker and was curious about a few things:

1. Where are these logo designs coming from? Are they truly generated by software or are they submitted by logo designers on fiverr. If the latter, do they get paid for their submission or do they get commission every time someone buys their design?

2. What is stopping someone from using the free Logo Maker, customizing to the design they want and then simply taking a screenshot of the logo to send to a manufacturer to put on their product? I don't see why someone couldn't simply screenshot the design, unless they truly needed the full kit offered by the $60 package or high-resolution image of the logo. If these logo's are actually designed by people, how is their copyright over it preserved?

3. What is stopping people from downloading the logo after purchase and then reselling it?

Thanks all.

Edited by arslansana
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, ashiq_2023 said:

would you please tell me why you are trying to resell others design to earn? don't you have the skills yourself ??? if so, why you are on the market place!!!!!

keep on mind that, if you want to do job in fiverr or any other marketplace, you have to creat design by your own.if you can't, you duplicate others design, you can get punished i.e your seller profile,gig may reject!!!!know what, about the final punishment??you can get banned permanently from fiverr i guess.....

so be professional on your sector, try to update your skills..

be yourself, not a puppet...😁(never mind,just kidding!!!)

I never said I would do any of those things. I am simply asking what is stopping someone else from doing that to me, or you, or any other logo designer out there?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

@ashiq_2023

Thank you for answer question #1. Unfortunately, you did not understand my question #2 or 3.

Let me reiterate:

2. I don't believe the logo-maker is safe. Here is why: Instead of buying the logo, someone can simply take a screenshot of the logo and send it to a manufacturer to put on their product. Example: John is selling wooden bowls. He goes to the logo-maker, finds a logo he likes, takes a screenshot of it, and sends it to the manufacturer, thereby getting that logo on his product. John just got a logo for free. This is why I believe logo-maker is not safe. Am I wrong?

3. I do NOT want to buy logos form logo-maker to sell to others. But if someone else does this, is there something in place to stop this from happening? This is another way I believe logo-maker is not safe.

Edited by arslansana
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1