38 days on Fiverr without order.

redox_digihub

1 hour ago, redox_digihub said:

I have been on Fiverr for 38 days and haven't got a single order.

My impressions per week is less than 300 and clicks overall is 6. What is going on? Why am I not getting orders? Please enlighten me.

What have you done to stand out from the others in your vertical? Simply showing up is step 1. What else are you doing?

• Like 4
  • Up 1

It took me 45 days to get my first order. In the meantime, I hung out on the Forum and read everything I could about improving my gigs and profile. I also upgraded my profile and gig descriptions during that time.  

I quickly looked at your gigs and saw that your writing gig has errors in the title, which would make me decide not to order from you. Plus, sellers like to see an image of you rather than a model or picture you have taken from the internet. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, redox_digihub said:

I have been on Fiverr for 38 days and haven't got a single order.

My impressions per week is less than 300 and clicks overall is 6. What is going on? Why am I not getting orders? Please enlighten me.

Try to look at your profile through a buyer's eyes. Go search for gigs that provide what you do. (don't think about your gig in general, just have a look.) Compare the gigs you see to yours. 

Which one would you buy? Who would YOU trust? 

If the answer isn't you, well, sit back down and think about what you could do to make YOU sound like the best option. Do NOT copy others (can get you banned) but try to see what they are doing well. Do they feel more personal in their gig descriptions? Or perhaps a lot more professional? Do they have better samples than you? Maybe their gig images are better?

Go back to the planning stage of your gig(s) and try to make them sound like the best option. Be original, be YOU, and show what sets you apart from the competition. 

• Like 5

I took a look at your profile. You state this:

I'm a certified email marketer and also I have a vast knowledge of content writing, content marketing, SEO, SEM, and proofreading. I am here to help create an amazing email marketing campaign, Klaviyo email flows, Klaviyo sales funnel, and high-quality content that will make you rank at the top of search engines and will also engage your viewers and will resonate with them in a way that will want to stay for more and continue to patronize you. I can also design newsletters, email copy, and templates. Kindly contact me with your work and let's grow your business.

That is your profile.. If you have vast knowledge of all these marketing fields, are able to engage viewers and grow businesses for clients... why are you struggling to do it for yourself?

• Like 5

3 hours ago, katakatica said:

Try to look at your profile through a buyer's eyes. Go search for gigs that provide what you do. (don't think about your gig in general, just have a look.) Compare the gigs you see to yours. 

Which one would you buy? Who would YOU trust? 

If the answer isn't you, well, sit back down and think about what you could do to make YOU sound like the best option. Do NOT copy others (can get you banned) but try to see what they are doing well. Do they feel more personal in their gig descriptions? Or perhaps a lot more professional? Do they have better samples than you? Maybe their gig images are better?

Go back to the planning stage of your gig(s) and try to make them sound like the best option. Be original, be YOU, and show what sets you apart from the competition. 

Thanks for this.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

It took me 45 days to get my first order. In the meantime, I hung out on the Forum and read everything I could about improving my gigs and profile. I also upgraded my profile and gig descriptions during that time.  

I quickly looked at your gigs and saw that your writing gig has errors in the title, which would make me decide not to order from you. Plus, sellers like to see an image of you rather than a model or picture you have taken from the internet. 

@vickiespencer

I'm also a new seller who hasn't gotten an order or matched with a buyer brief yet. Would u maybe take a peak at my gigs and offer any advice? I've recently shortened my gig title and added a video to try to increase the attractiveness of my gig, but nothing seems to work. I tried to be thoughtful in my descriptions, and my prices are rock bottom. I'm not sure what to do from here. I'm willing to continue to make changes but I don't know what further changes to make.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/25Rv4X

https://www.fiverr.com/share/D0vWxo

• Like 2